• Salesforce Developer
  • Emtec Inc.

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I want to access Default Organization Level Value for one of the field on custom setting on Lightning component. I know we can access it on visualforce using  $Setup global variable, but I dont see anything mentioned in documentation for the lightning. I know we can access it using Apex side controller.But before going for that approach I want to make sure if we can access it directly using global variable.
I have 2 lightning components. I am displaying list of parent on the first component. when I click on the any specific parent I am displaying all associated child for that parent in the 2nd component. I am using event to pass selected parent from component 1 to component 2. I am displaying loading spinner when user select(click on) parent record, until 2nd component is rendered. The issue is if number of records on the first component is high, spinner display is getting delayed. Delay is dependent on the number of records being displayed on the current component(Component 1). Does anybody know solution for this issue?
Hello All,

I have below few questions on Salesforce1 Lightning. Can any one help me here with answers.
1) What are major advantages and disadvantages of  Salesforce1 Lightning?
2) Is  Lightning Schema Builder different than existing Schema Builder? If, YES then 
     2.1) What are the advantages of Lightning Schema Builder over existing Schema Builder? 
     2.2) How to access Lightning Schema Builder?
3) What are the advantages of  Lightning Process Builder over existing Visual Workflow?

Thanks!!

Hello All,

Can someone please help me with answers for the following questions :-

1) Can we embed a VF page in an Lightning Component ?
2) Does Aura have inbuilt components to show Google maps?
3) Can we have mobile features like Location services , make a call, take a picture etc. inside SF1 app, using lightning components?

Thanks!!
Hi Everyone..

I have tried enabling Lightning Component by referring to lightning Quick Start guide at https://developer.salesforce.com/resource/pdfs/Lightning_QuickStart.pdf

I am stucked at step 3. I am unable to see Lightning Components under Develope. Can someone help me out if I am missing anything here.

Thanks You!!
I want to access Default Organization Level Value for one of the field on custom setting on Lightning component. I know we can access it on visualforce using  $Setup global variable, but I dont see anything mentioned in documentation for the lightning. I know we can access it using Apex side controller.But before going for that approach I want to make sure if we can access it directly using global variable.
Hi developers,
Iam just wondering, 
Is it possible to sync the leads of marketo as contacts into salesforce? what are the challenges may come with this approach?

Thanks
Hi Everyone..

I have tried enabling Lightning Component by referring to lightning Quick Start guide at https://developer.salesforce.com/resource/pdfs/Lightning_QuickStart.pdf

I am stucked at step 3. I am unable to see Lightning Components under Develope. Can someone help me out if I am missing anything here.

Thanks You!!