• Salesforce.com

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I have achieved all steps for this badge but I can't receive the badge, it is stuck at 75%, because of this status :
1. Create a New Process on the Account Object - Step Complete!
2. Add Process Criteria - Incomplete
3. Add Your Process Action - Step Complete!
4. Test Your Process - Step Complete!
When going to the "Add Process Criteria", it is stated as Complete! (see snapshot below)
Step completed
On the right we have the green "complete" and below we have the points.
There is no way to retake the step or reset the badge, the detail of this badge (the steps) is not matching the summary of the badge
I cannot receive the badge even if it has been done
Any Idea for a workaround to correct this situation ?
This component works but does not validate and gives the following error message:
Step not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The CSS does not contain a reference to the background image 
Note: you may run into errors if you've skipped previous steps.
Hi All,
I got the following error verying the third step of the module:
"There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: PCUJKDWS. Error: Faraday::Error::ResourceNotFound. Message: NOT_FOUND: The requested resource does not exist".
I'm using a Development Environement with Lightning enabled; I got it by the particular form provided for Trailhead Lightning modules.
Let me know if you need more information.

Davide,
Thanks
Hello, I would like to know if there is a way to make your trailhead badges visible within your production Salesforce org ?

Today, I can see a badge in the "developer.salesforce.com" org  in "my developer profile".
Is it possible to see the same badge linked to my user in the production instance (for ex: "naXX.salesforce.com") ?
Help again!
https://developer.salesforce.com/trailhead/force_com_admin_intermediate/business_process_automation/workflow

I receive the error that the workflow does not function properly with no reason given for failure.

When I actually use the work flow, all the changes required are accomplished when the prioriry is set to HIGH. The STATUS is elevated to escalated, a task is created for the case owner (me). I have reviewed many times this workflow and cannot determine the cause of the failure.

Here below is a copy of the detail from the workflow. (Why would it work in an actual situation but not pass the test???)

Rule Criteria    
(Case: Closed EQUALS False) AND (Case: Priority EQUALS High)
Evaluation Criteria    Evaluate the rule when a record is created, and any time it’s edited to subsequently meet criteria

TASK
Assigned To     Case Owner
*Subject    Follow Up on Escalated Case       
Unique Name    Follow_Up_on_Escalated_Case   
Due Date    Rule Trigger Date   Plus  0  days       
Protected Component    (Not Checked)

FIELD UPDATE
Name        Set Case to Escalated
Unigue Name     Set_Case_to_Escalated      
Object    Case          
Field to Update    Case: Status
Field Data Type    Picklist
Re-evaluate Workflow Rules after Field Change    

Picklist Options
The value above the current one  NOT CHOSEN
The value below the current one  NOT CHOSEN
A specific value      Escalated       ****CHOSEN From Picklist****

This is driving me mental!! I am on Trailhead trying to complete "Automating Processes with the Lightning Process Builder" and I am getting an error in Trailhead when i check the challenge:
"Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
An update to an account record failed to update the mailing address fields of all child contact records. Make sure that the process is correct and that it is activated."

I have checked the debug log and it comes up with Fatal Error "System.AssertException: Assertion Failed":
User-added image

However if I test the process myself it works. Somebody in another thread suggested ordering the fields as per the challange lists them but this didnt work either.

Anybody else came accross this? I have spent too long trying to fix it.
Hi !
      I have been working on Salesforce Basic admin challenges which requires me to create  custom object with certain fields.I have created the rcustom object with the required fields and have duly deployed it!However when i cam clicking the challenge check button on the trailhead page,it is unable to detect it! I am wondering what have i done wrong or if anyone else came across this problem. Feedback would be highly appreciated
Hello all,

I'm stuck with the Lightning challenge "Using Apex in Components" :

here is the component :
<aura:component controller="DisplayCaseController">
	<aura:attribute name="record" type="Case[]"/>

<aura:iteration items="{!v.record}" var="c">
	    {!c.Subject}, {!c.Description}, {!c.Subject}, {!c.Status }
	</aura:iteration>
</aura:component>
the component controller :
({
    getRecord: function(cmp){
        var action = cmp.get("c.getCaseFromId");
        action.setCallback(this, function(response){
            var state = response.getState();
            console.log(state);
            if (state === "SUCCESS") {
                cmp.set("v.record", response.getReturnValue());
            }
        });
	 $A.enqueueAction(action);
    }
})
and the apex controller (provided for the challenge)
public class DisplayCaseController {

@AuraEnabled
    public static Case getCaseFromId(Id caseID) {
        if(caseID == null) {
            return [SELECT ID, Subject, Description, STATUS from Case LIMIT 1];
        }
            List<Case> cases = [ SELECT Id, Subject, Description, Status from CASE where ID = :caseID ];
            if(cases.size() == 0) {
                return [SELECT ID, Subject, Description, STATUS from Case LIMIT 1];
            } else {
                return cases[0];
        }
    }
}
and still when hitting the Check challenge button, the following error is displayed :
The component is not binding to the Case Subject value "

Could you please advise ?
Thanks a lot!

I receive this error when I check my challenge.

User-added image
Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
An account with a related opportunity did not calculate the correct potential value.

The task was to Create a rollup summary field that determines the potential value of the opportunities associated with an account.
Add a custom field to the standard account object that provides a rollup summary of the total expected revenue from all related opportunities.The rollup summary field should be labeled 'Potential Value' and have the Field Name of 'Potential_Value'. The resulting API name should be 'Potential_Value__c'.
The rollup summary should calculate the total expected revenue of all the opportunities related to the account.

Here is a snap shot of my work. Any suggestions as to why this is failing?

User-added image

Thanks,
Darren
As I'm working my way through Trailhead to reassure myself, learn some new tricks, and train for ADM201, I have to admit I feel like I'm going all over the place. First we make a Fundraiser object, then WHOOSH we have to make a Garage? Oh okay, next challenge, we're making trails. Trails on Trailhead. I love it. And then Campsites, great, camping and hiking, all related. I'm feeling good.

A few challenges later? Project management! But only for a second because now we're talking role hierarchy for a sales organization. And by the time we hit workflows we're escalating cases and I haven't gone hiking in way too long. I'm making a Flow to create Opportunities, I haven't even gone outside! 

It'd be AMAZING if Trailhead gave me the feeling of actually creating something full featured, like the workbooks do. It's very distracting to be all over the map, and my schema is getting packed! The camping/hiking/trail app sounds like a lot of fun, and lets us as admins in training break away from the monotony of sales processes (especially when Trailhead isn't even actually teaching us those features!)
If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: ZTNDHYPV

Thanks
Here is my version of the Trailhead Valication Rule:

AND (
NOT (ISBLANK(  AccountId  )),  
MailingPostalCode <>  Account.ShippingPostalCode   )

I tried it out and it works fine (checked syntax and also tried to create a contact with a different zip than the account and got the error, corrected the zip and the contact was saved).  But I get this error in Trailhead.

"There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, Contacts associated with an Account must have the same Mailing Postal Code as the Account Shipping Postal Code: [MailingPostalCode]"

Am I blind and missing something?????
I continue getting an error on the Workflow Rule in the Trailhead excercise that says a workflow field update action was not found, but I have created it.  

The 'Set Case to Escalated' Workflow field update action was not found.
Create a workflow rule that will update a field.In some instances, a case must automatically escalate. Create a workflow rule that will set the escalated flag and send a task to the case owner, if a case is not closed and its priority is set to High.

Can someone please help me with this? What is the correct formula for the workflow itself? Perhaps the error is in my current formula.
Thanks!

I added the Custom Button to the 'Contact Layout' but still it says - Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Google Link' custom button was not found. 
I am confused as to why this is happening. I am attaching screenshots and would appreciate any suggestions, thank you.
User-added image
User-added image
User-added image
Getting an error message stating, "Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
You do not have the correct account fields in the 'Update Account Information' publisher action"

However, the challenge specifically states that the new action be titled "New Detailed Account".
Thinking it may be a typo I renamed my action, still failed but stated that the "New Detailed Account" action didn't exist.
Next I changed the name back to the correct name referenced in the challenge and created a new one with the name mentioned in the error, but there's no way to tell what the actual fields within that action should be so it still fails.  Has anyone else experienced this?
The Challenge for this (https://developer.salesforce.com/en/trailhead/force_com_programmatic_beginner/visualforce_fundamentals/visualforce_variables_expressions)Trailhead unit asks us to create a VisualForce page named "myHelloWorldVF" that displays the first name of the logged-in user.

Here is the VF I am using:
<apex:page>
{!$User.FirstName}
</apex:page>
(note: I have also tried wrapping the binding inside tags like <div>, <p>, <apex:outputText>, etc with no luck. I also tried minimizing the rendered output by including sidebar="false" standardStylesheets="false" showHeader="false")

The error returned in Trailhead after clicking "Check Challenge" is:
The Visualforce page did not fit the criteria. The first name of the loged in user was not output using dynamic global variables." 

I am not aware of a different global var within VF for getting User attributes.

Anyone have luck with getting this one to pass?
  • October 28, 2014
Trying to complete the Salesforce Platform Basics, Get Started with Salesforce Platform.  
Customize the Salesforce Platform Challenge:
I added the new field under Contacts, Prequalified Amount. The field name was automatically created/assigned as "Prequalified_A__c".  The data field type is currency.  I tested it to make sure, but I'm getting this error.  

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The field 'Prequalified_Amount__c' either does not exists on the Contact object or it is not of type currency.

Thus, I manually edited the field name to "Prequalifed_Amount__c", but then  this error displays: 
Error: The custom field name you provided Prequalified_Amount__c on object Contact can only contain alphanumeric characters, must begin with a letter, cannot end with an underscore or contain two consecutive underscore characters, and must be unique across all Contact fields.

How do I resolve the first error?
I've verified and linked my Trailhead profile but the badges are not showing up. Any ideas on what I can check?
Hi, 
I was strucked while working in the 'Build the Suggestion Box App' within the 'Adding Business Logic' module. I am getting the following error. 
Could anyone help me out?
Error:
There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: NAVPVMVU. Error: Faraday::ClientError. Message: UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION: An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 1094941785-5118 (903104941) 

Thanks In Advance,
Deepthi
Hi, I am taking objeck specific quick action challenge in Trailhead. And getting the same error I am trying to check the challenge.

"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
You do not have the correct account fields in the 'Update Account Information' quick action layout "

For me it seems that I do everything rights, but ...
any ideas?User-added image
I've got this error message in Trailhead Project: Quick Start: Reports & Dashboards/Create a Dashboard.

Can't complete the challenge!?

Thanks
Hi
Getting the following error on clicking "check challenge" in  Admin Trail-->Reports and dashboard-->sharing and notifications
There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: JBMQLEBH. Error: Faraday::Error::ClientError. Message: FORBIDDEN: You don’t have sufficient privileges to perform this operation.
Hello,

While doing the "Quick Start: Reports & Dashboards" related project, I have this message and I am not sure the reason of this error.

Trailhead Error ID EIJHYDIF

I have logged into trailhead after completing half of the Beginner Developer track this week and all my progress is gone. Nothing is showing up in in-progress modules or earned badges. Does anyone know what is the cause of this?
To do the Lightning Trailhead challenges I need to use my Lightning Preview-account. But I can't check the challenges I have done because that requires a developer account. I have a developer account, but since the code I have written is in the Lightning Preview account it doesn't work.
Are there Lightning Preview Developer Accounts or is this a known problem?
I completed the first 2 modules on the Admin Trail - Beginner but didn't get the points from the first one and when I came back a day later, I see I don't have the points from the 2nd one either. :( How do I keep my points/credit for completing the modules?
Hi, 

I would like if anyone can help me figure this out, i'm getting this error and i'm not exactly sure why its happening. 
I've Deleted the  the validation rule created from a previous challenge based on the note left at the end of the challenge. 

There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: CANNOT_EXECUTE_FLOW_TRIGGER, The record couldn’t be saved because it failed to trigger a flow. 
A flow trigger failed to execute the flow with version ID 301610000004Sy5. 
Contact your administrator for help.: []
Soooo getting a weird error trying to check my work on this trailhead challenge. My new process is active, but when i tried to validate it i got this:

There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id 001370000060IDYAA2; first error: CANNOT_EXECUTE_FLOW_TRIGGER, The record couldn’t be saved because it failed to trigger a flow. 
A flow trigger failed to execute the flow with version ID 30137000000LAOR. 
Contact your administrator for help.: []

When i try to test the process i basically get the same error

The record couldn’t be saved because it failed to trigger a flow. 
A flow trigger failed to execute the flow with version ID 30137000000LAOR. 
Contact your administrator for help. 

Any ideas?