• 10 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
According to this documentation : http://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/pages/Content/pages_mobile_develop.htm

There are performance issues with developing pages for iOS, and Blackberry. Is this documentation outdated, or still a relevant guideline? If it's still quiret relevant, what are recommended alternatives? 

From my understanding SF1 is not a viable option when considering implementing a solution for case submission/deflection from mobile apps as it requires every user to have a license/sfdc login info, and that isn't always feasible from a business perspective.
From what I have read, this feature is at a bare minimum, in pilot form right now. If it was mentioned in the Spring release, I missed it, but will review the documentation when I have a moment later today. 
Has anyone tinkered with this yet? All the documentation I find online is non-technical, what are limitations/challenges for a seamless SOS button integration for a VF page or native customer app UI? 
Good morning. 

After reviewing the documentation on Community Templates, and experimenting with it in my dev org, it seems like the Template options are really limited as far as OOTB customization options. I have two questions: Is there any way to implement feedback submission, alongside the already existing case creation? It would be feedback regarding certain services that the template would serve as a landing page for. 

My second question is this: can the Knowledge article options in the 3 provided templates be removed/omitted, to only use the page for case (and hopefully feedback) submission? Or would I be forced to use Site Pages in the Community Designer. 

Any feedback would be helpful! Thanks!

Good morning all, I am having some issues applying the following logic needed to my REST API controller: There are two custom objects in my org - Object A will be populated with several fields of which one of several can/will be a JSON object, with nested data upon creation of a record.
- Object B has fields which will be populated with values which are contained in the JSON object(s) just created in Object A.

The only constant reference point I have is the unique SFDC ID for my SOQL/SOSL queries. 

I am thinking a possible good approach is using LIKE statements with wildcards to identify the fields on Object A which are/will be JSON objects for the front end, I am just not sure how to go about that percisely just yet. 

Any input and advice would be much appreciated!
According to this documentation : http://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/pages/Content/pages_mobile_develop.htm

There are performance issues with developing pages for iOS, and Blackberry. Is this documentation outdated, or still a relevant guideline? If it's still quiret relevant, what are recommended alternatives? 

From my understanding SF1 is not a viable option when considering implementing a solution for case submission/deflection from mobile apps as it requires every user to have a license/sfdc login info, and that isn't always feasible from a business perspective.