• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

Below are the requirements to complete Challenge

The Account object will need a new custom checkbox that should have the Field Label 'Match Billing Address' and Field Name of 'Match_Billing_Address'. The resulting API Name should be 'Match_Billing_Address__c'.
With 'AccountAddressTrigger' active, if an Account has a Billing Postal Code and 'Match_Billing_Address__c' is true, the record should have the Shipping Postal Code set to match on insert or update.

I have created new custom Checkbox(MatchBillingAddress) and Below is my trigger:

trigger AccountAddressTrigger on Account (before update,before insert)
{
   List<Account> list1=[SELECT Id,Match_Billing_Address__c,ShippingPostalCode,BillingPostalCode from Account];
  for(Integer i=0;i<list1.size();i++)
   {
    if(list1[i].Match_Billing_Address__c=true && list1[i].BillingPostalCode!=NULL)
    {
    list1[i].ShippingPostalCode=list1[i].BillingPostalCode;
    update list1[i];
    }
   }
  }

I got Error like : Executing the trigger did not work as expected.

Can anyone please help me to achieve this. Thanks
I have a visuaforce page which opens from a Lightning component (not lightning app). Now, I want to redirect my user to another Lightning component from this visualforce page but not able to do so, I have used sforce.one.navigateToURL and window.location but nothing worked. Any way to achieve this?
  • April 28, 2015
Hi All,

Below are the requirements to complete Challenge

The Account object will need a new custom checkbox that should have the Field Label 'Match Billing Address' and Field Name of 'Match_Billing_Address'. The resulting API Name should be 'Match_Billing_Address__c'.
With 'AccountAddressTrigger' active, if an Account has a Billing Postal Code and 'Match_Billing_Address__c' is true, the record should have the Shipping Postal Code set to match on insert or update.

I have created new custom Checkbox(MatchBillingAddress) and Below is my trigger:

trigger AccountAddressTrigger on Account (before update,before insert)
{
   List<Account> list1=[SELECT Id,Match_Billing_Address__c,ShippingPostalCode,BillingPostalCode from Account];
  for(Integer i=0;i<list1.size();i++)
   {
    if(list1[i].Match_Billing_Address__c=true && list1[i].BillingPostalCode!=NULL)
    {
    list1[i].ShippingPostalCode=list1[i].BillingPostalCode;
    update list1[i];
    }
   }
  }

I got Error like : Executing the trigger did not work as expected.

Can anyone please help me to achieve this. Thanks
Getting an error message stating, "Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
You do not have the correct account fields in the 'Update Account Information' publisher action"

However, the challenge specifically states that the new action be titled "New Detailed Account".
Thinking it may be a typo I renamed my action, still failed but stated that the "New Detailed Account" action didn't exist.
Next I changed the name back to the correct name referenced in the challenge and created a new one with the name mentioned in the error, but there's no way to tell what the actual fields within that action should be so it still fails.  Has anyone else experienced this?

Hi, I need to remove special characters in a string ?, do we have any apex methods to remove spl characters ? Or any alternate solution ?.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks In Advance,

Kumar

• April 27, 2011