• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
In the approval steps of an approval process, if the step criteria doesn't meet then there is an option to select approve or reject the record (through the else condition). But is there any option to add the comments of why it was auto-approved/rejected?

Thanks
Does someone knows how to include a RSS feed/reader in a lightning component compatible for communities builder?
Thanks
In the approval steps of an approval process, if the step criteria doesn't meet then there is an option to select approve or reject the record (through the else condition). But is there any option to add the comments of why it was auto-approved/rejected?

Thanks

Hi,

I have uploaded some JS script and an image to Static Resources (zipped), then included it using the includescript tag in my page, and now I want to make references to some image in there  from within JavaScript. How can I do that? i.e. what path do I use for the image?

The VF guide states that includescript is translated to the following HTML:

<script type='text/javascript' src='/resource/1233160164000/example_js'>

But what does that long number mean? I was thinking that maybe I could use the rendered HTML to reference the image thru JS.

Any ideas please? Thanks!

Message Edited by asadim2 on 02-01-2010 06:58 PM