• 195 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am trying to connect to a Push Topic via the Salesforce Streaming API using Python. My application completes the initial handshake correctly, but then fails on the following connect call, with the error: "403::Unknown client".

My messages work as follows:

Handshake Request
{
    "channel":"/meta/handshake",
    "id":"1",
    "supportedConnectionTypes":["long-polling"],
    "version":"1.0",
    "minimumVersion":"1.0"
}
Handshake Response
{
    "channel":"/meta/handshake",
    "clientId":"xxx",
    "version":"1.0",
    "successful":true,
    "minimumVersion":"1.0",
    "id":"1",
    "supportedConnectionTypes":["long-polling"]
}
It's completed the handshake fine. And then...
Connect Request
{
    "channel":"/meta/connect",
    "id":"2",            
    "connectionType":"long-polling"
}
Connect Response
{
    "channel":"/meta/connect",
    "advice":{
        "reconnect":"handshake",
        "interval":500
    },
    "error":"403::Unknown client",
    "successful":false,
    "id":"2"
}
I have seen this issue here:
https://success.salesforce.com/issues_view?id=a1p30000000T0F0AAK

And read through the documentation, including:
http://www.salesforce.com/developer/docs/api_streaming/Content/DebuggingStreamingAPIApplications.htm

After reading this however, I am no closer to determining what the actual fault or problem is, or how to remedy it.

I have tried a lot of different things and am at a loss at how to get it to work. I am using this Bayeux client library https://github.com/dkmadigan/python-bayeux-client, with some custom amendments to get the authentication working.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have our environment enabled for social media communication and some Social Accounts are integrated for FB, Instagram and Twitter.
Social Studio can communicate with our Sanboxes and create case through a macro.
But now we are willing to send Social Answers to FB, Twitter, etc, though our own component, using apex code. We don't want to use the standard Social Media component for this matter.
We are being able to create SocialPost records, but they are not being sent to Social Studio. 
Is it not enough to just create the records? Do we need to explicitly call some kind of ConnectAPI method or something similar to send the data away?
I would very thankful for any hint.
Thanks a lot!

Hi,

I am trying to pass wrapper class instance as an attribute to my custom component but it is not allowing me to do so as the "type" attribute in <apex:attribute> tag is expecting sObject/Class/primitive type.

Can anyone help me on this?

Hello everyone,

I hope you can help me, I need to automatically sent a Direct Message or Post (through Twitter or Facebook) when a case is closed.

I have active the social objects (Social Persona and Social Post) and a Social Studio account.

In Social Studio the users can create a case in Salesforce (also create a Social Post and Social Persona). Through the chatter feeds (and a Quick Action) It is possible to answer whit post in Twetter or Fasebook (or a Direct Messag), but I can't find a way to automatically answer this (for example sent the privacity politics link or somthing).

Thanks and Regards

Rafael
I would like to be able to send a reply to customers automatically after a certain period of time inviting them to fill out an NPS survey. I have been unable to figure out a way of triggering an outbound social post reply to customers. Does anyone know if it is possible to send a SocialPost via apex rather than immediately via the Social Published Action?

I have this very simple script on the JSforce script executor (https://jsforce.github.io/document/#tooling-api):
var apexBody = "<apex:page standardController='Account'>Test</apex:page>"; conn.tooling.sobject('ApexPage').create({ markup: apexBody, name: "PageTest", masterlabel: "PageTestLabel" }, function(err, res) { if (err) { return console.error(err); } console.log(res); });

I am in a DE org as Sys Admin. I recall getting the same error while ago when I tried the Tooling API in Apex:
FIELD_INTEGRITY_EXCEPTION: Object type not accessible. Please check permissions and make sure the object is not in development mode: sObject type 'Account' is not supported.. Original queryString was: 'SELECT Id FROM Account WHERE id = '000000000000000'': Markup

The script works without setting standardController in the markup. Any ideas? Thanks.
In my test class I insert new products and pricebookentries, in my test class I don't use seeAllDate=true annotation and in order to retrieve standard pricebook id I used Test.getStandardPricebookId() method, here's my code:
Product2 p1 = new Product2(Name='Product Monthly 1111', Family='Monthly', isActive=true, CurrencyIsoCode='USD');
Product2 p2 = new Product2(Name='Product Yearly 2222', Family='Yearly', isActive=true, CurrencyIsoCode='USD');

insert new List<Product2>{p1, p2};

Id pricebookId = Test.getStandardPricebookId();

PricebookEntry pbe1 = new PricebookEntry(Pricebook2id=pricebookId, Product2id=p1.ID, isActive=true, CurrencyIsoCode='USD', unitPrice=100);
PricebookEntry pbe2 = new PricebookEntry(Pricebook2id=pricebookId, Product2id=p2.ID, isActive=true, CurrencyIsoCode='USD', unitPrice=50);

insert pbe1;
insert pbe2;

List<PricebookEntry> pbes = [SELECT ID FROM PricebookEntry 
    WHERE Product2id IN (:p1.Id, :p2.Id) AND Pricebook2.isStandard = TRUE AND Pricebook2.isActive = TRUE AND CurrencyIsoCode = 'USD' AND isActive = TRUE];

System.assertEquals(2, pbes.size());

pbes.size() returns 0. I used the same query in console for existing data and I got results. What am I doing wrong?
There seems to be a change in how salesforce handles subscribing to a push topic with the update to Spring 14.  When we try to subscribe to a push topic with Spring 14 we receive a “403:Unknown Client Error”.  We have not had this issue with previous versions of salesforce.

Streaming Api Steps
1. Authenticate to Salesforce - Success
2. Preform Handshake with Salesforce – Success
3. Subscribe to a Push Topic – Error

Language
C#

The error that we receive is a 403: Unknown Client error. There is no additional information that is passes back in the response.   Why would we receive a 403:Unknown client error.

Hi, as everyone knows when to delete a custom field, salesforce check the referenced source, such as Visualforce page, Apex class.
For example, if you want to delete [custom__c] field in an object, a deleteredirect.jsp page will show a list  that [custom__c] field has been referenced by, so that you couldn't delete it.

My problem is, I want to get the Referenced by List of all the fields in my Schema, but to delete all the fields one by one Manually is not a good way.

So is there a good solution?
Any help would be much appreciated!

I have our environment enabled for social media communication and some Social Accounts are integrated for FB, Instagram and Twitter.
Social Studio can communicate with our Sanboxes and create case through a macro.
But now we are willing to send Social Answers to FB, Twitter, etc, though our own component, using apex code. We don't want to use the standard Social Media component for this matter.
We are being able to create SocialPost records, but they are not being sent to Social Studio. 
Is it not enough to just create the records? Do we need to explicitly call some kind of ConnectAPI method or something similar to send the data away?
I would very thankful for any hint.
Thanks a lot!

There seems to be a change in how salesforce handles subscribing to a push topic with the update to Spring 14.  When we try to subscribe to a push topic with Spring 14 we receive a “403:Unknown Client Error”.  We have not had this issue with previous versions of salesforce.

Streaming Api Steps
1. Authenticate to Salesforce - Success
2. Preform Handshake with Salesforce – Success
3. Subscribe to a Push Topic – Error

Language
C#

The error that we receive is a 403: Unknown Client error. There is no additional information that is passes back in the response.   Why would we receive a 403:Unknown client error.