• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am planning to develop a hybrid remote mobile app using forcedroid. As per my understanding; hybrid remote will use the visual force pages which will be hosted on cloud. I want that application to have ofline capabilities like user should be able to use the application with last data which was downloaded while he was online.
If hybrid remote can leverage offline capabilities; then I wonder how does the app render the visualforce page which is hostd on cloud.
I am planning to develop a hybrid remote mobile app using forcedroid. As per my understanding; hybrid remote will use the visual force pages which will be hosted on cloud. I want that application to have ofline capabilities like user should be able to use the application with last data which was downloaded while he was online.
If hybrid remote can leverage offline capabilities; then I wonder how does the app render the visualforce page which is hostd on cloud.