• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi guys,

I have a apex class that call webservice to integrate with PI and SAP, until now it work without any problem, but SAP team had to change for other Endpoint, when I try access this new Endpoint I receive this error:

<p><b>Access Denied.</b></p>

I already configured IP in the whitelist and Site Remote, the might be happening?

Thanks for help.
Hi team,

I've got a class scheduler, that has been using to monitoring others schedulers, if one them to stop so the scheduler is rescheduler. For this I select the information in the CronTrigger, I look at State and NextFireTime my SOQL is: select id, CronJobDetail.name, PreviousFireTime from CronTrigger where NextFireTime = null and State = \'DELETED\''. But my problem is in test class, how to create the test scenario for this?

My test class actual:

@isTest
private class SchKeepAliveJobsTest {

static testMethod void TestUnitario() {

list < CronTrigger > lstCronjob = [SELECT id FROM CronTrigger limit 5];

test.startTest();

for(CronTrigger cronjob: lstCronjob)
      {
          System.abortJob(cronjob.id);
      }

SchKeepAliveJobs.executar();
      test.stopTest(); 
    }
}

Hi guys,

I worked with Live agent recently, I'd like to know if is possible make control agent status? for example, doesn't allow the agent to be offline?
Hi guys,

I have a apex class that call webservice to integrate with PI and SAP, until now it work without any problem, but SAP team had to change for other Endpoint, when I try access this new Endpoint I receive this error:

<p><b>Access Denied.</b></p>

I already configured IP in the whitelist and Site Remote, the might be happening?

Thanks for help.
Hi team,

I've got a class scheduler, that has been using to monitoring others schedulers, if one them to stop so the scheduler is rescheduler. For this I select the information in the CronTrigger, I look at State and NextFireTime my SOQL is: select id, CronJobDetail.name, PreviousFireTime from CronTrigger where NextFireTime = null and State = \'DELETED\''. But my problem is in test class, how to create the test scenario for this?

My test class actual:

@isTest
private class SchKeepAliveJobsTest {

static testMethod void TestUnitario() {

list < CronTrigger > lstCronjob = [SELECT id FROM CronTrigger limit 5];

test.startTest();

for(CronTrigger cronjob: lstCronjob)
      {
          System.abortJob(cronjob.id);
      }

SchKeepAliveJobs.executar();
      test.stopTest();