• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We are creating a campaign in hubspot that is triggered by the last activity date in salesforce (when there has been no activity for 2 weeks and email will be sent out.) How can we set up a rule to do this? Hubspot does not sync with dynamic fields and I know that last activity date is a dynamic field. Can you help with this?
We are creating a campaign in hubspot but before we start that we need to create a rule in salesforce that is looking at the "last activity" date and "lead record type." One thing I do know is that hubspot does not sync with any dynamic fields.

In this campaign we want to send an email to any contact who has had no activity in salesforce for 2 weeks.

I was working with Sarah Reyes and she has sent me here. I hope you can help!
We are creating a campaign in hubspot but before we start that we need to create a rule in salesforce that is looking at the "last activity" date and "lead record type." One thing I do know is that hubspot does not sync with any dynamic fields.

In this campaign we want to send an email to any contact who has had no activity in salesforce for 2 weeks.

I was working with Sarah Reyes and she has sent me here. I hope you can help!