• Rexnord

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All

I have 10 users in organization and i create a workflow for email alert .when i am creating invoice (custom object) after saving the record the email alert should send to specific user not to all user.means the email will be sent only to specific user who is creating invoice.....how it possible
How do I edit the receipt/thank you letter that people receive after making an online donation?
Thank you!
I've created a flow that allows a user to pick an account record, based on this selection I want to dynamically output the shipping address onto the same screen element. Is this possible?
I've created a trigger that checks the LoginHistory object for ''Salesforce1 for iOS'' to enforce an Apex validation rule. The short version is that State and Country picklists are not supported by SF1, however we want to make Country and City required, but users still want to be able to create accounts via SF1, hence the trigger.

Any ideas on what my test logic should be? Obviously I would need to trigger it by inserting the code, but how do I add the user element to the logic? Unfortuantely LoginHistory.Application is not a writeable field, therefore I can't hardcode a value - I would need to insert an object in order for this field to be returned, what object should I be looking for? 

Thank you for your help.
Hello,

I'd like to start by saying that I am fairly new to building visual workflows using the cloud designer. I've created a flow that takes a list of cases and assigns an arbitrary value to one of the fields. However, when I run the flow from the designer and cross reference the change, it doesn't look like the records are being updated. Can someone please tell me why?

Flow Outline

I am trying to create a user report using report builder that shows how many users are logging in via the Salesforce 1 Mobile app. Using the Client Type field, I am given a extensive list of options but I can't seem to find one for the Salesforce 1 Mobile app. 
A Sales Manager requires the ability to view all of his teams open activities within the Salesforce 1 Mobile app. Is this native functionality? Based on my research, a user can only see activities that they own. Please confirm.
I am using Salesforce performance edition. I check Activity limits and it says I have been used 86% of custom fields on Activity object. Now whenever I am trying to create new fields, it is keep saying, Limit Exceeded. Anyone is having idea on, why this is happening.

Regardsm,
Bhawani Sharma 
I learned salesforce(apex,visualforce).but how to implement where to use particular components.I am getting lot of confussion.can anyone tell small coding snippets for practise purpose.please helpme.thanks in advance

Does Live Agent current provide support for mobile browsers or just mobile apps?
I have a Approval Process that changes a custom field value to x

Workflow rule criteria that custom field =x and another custom field y on it I have a time base email alert which is not firing. Can some one help. It fires if I manually change but not firing when changed through approval process.
A Sales Manager requires the ability to view all of his teams open activities within the Salesforce 1 Mobile app. Is this native functionality? Based on my research, a user can only see activities that they own. Please confirm.
Hi Experts,

One custom field named as ERP__c in Account Object.
Initial day’s data entry guy not entering the information about ERP__c field in Account object.
We have an Accounts more than 1,500.
Is there a way in Salesforce to automatically fill the ERP field info for existing account records data?
Anyone help me out.
Thanks in advance.

please find below image.

User-added image
what is code handling?
Hi All

I have 10 users in organization and i create a workflow for email alert .when i am creating invoice (custom object) after saving the record the email alert should send to specific user not to all user.means the email will be sent only to specific user who is creating invoice.....how it possible
How do I edit the receipt/thank you letter that people receive after making an online donation?
Thank you!

I'm exploring some situations where we might want different actions depending on if a user is logged in through the UI versus connecting via the API. Is there any way in Apex to determine this?