• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

I'm trying to implement Lightning:TreeGrid with 4 levels of record hierarchy.  I've successfully implemented TreeGrid with two levels which is very simple to achieve with a single query.  However I'm not sure how to approach getting 4 levels GreatGrandParent, GrandParent, Parent, Child.  I have Master Detail on these objects using fields of the same api name with roll up summaries so if I can get the data to come back I think this will work really well to show totals and grand totals.

I know I probably need to use wrapper classes but I don't know how to get started as I'm more a declarative developer.

Thanks!

Chris
Has anyone successfuly done this?  I created a JavaScript file and added it as a static resource, then referenced that in the Snap In settings in the Community builder but it doesn't change anything.

My code is:

window._snapinsSnippetSettingsFile = (function() {
console.log("Snippet settings file loaded.");    // Logs that the snippet settings file was loaded successfully

embedded_svc.settings.widgetWidth = '640px';
embedded_svc.settings.widgetHeight = '498px';
embedded_svc.settings.widgetFontSize = '20px';

})();
So I have this code in Visualforce and it renders great, but when I submit the record the value isn't stored in the Checkbox field.  Can anyone let me know what I'm doing wrong?  I could just use a standard checkbox but I really like the look of the CSS Styled Toggle.

Thanks!

<div class="onoffswitch">
                <input value="{!Registration_Request__c.Reading_A_Z__c}" type="checkbox" name="onoffswitch1" class="onoffswitch-checkbox" id="myonoffswitch1">
                <label class="onoffswitch-label" for="myonoffswitch1">
                <span class="onoffswitch-inner"></span>
                <span class="onoffswitch-switch"></span>
                </label>
                </input>
                </div>
Hi All,

I'm trying to implement Lightning:TreeGrid with 4 levels of record hierarchy.  I've successfully implemented TreeGrid with two levels which is very simple to achieve with a single query.  However I'm not sure how to approach getting 4 levels GreatGrandParent, GrandParent, Parent, Child.  I have Master Detail on these objects using fields of the same api name with roll up summaries so if I can get the data to come back I think this will work really well to show totals and grand totals.

I know I probably need to use wrapper classes but I don't know how to get started as I'm more a declarative developer.

Thanks!

Chris
Has anyone successfuly done this?  I created a JavaScript file and added it as a static resource, then referenced that in the Snap In settings in the Community builder but it doesn't change anything.

My code is:

window._snapinsSnippetSettingsFile = (function() {
console.log("Snippet settings file loaded.");    // Logs that the snippet settings file was loaded successfully

embedded_svc.settings.widgetWidth = '640px';
embedded_svc.settings.widgetHeight = '498px';
embedded_svc.settings.widgetFontSize = '20px';

})();
So I have this code in Visualforce and it renders great, but when I submit the record the value isn't stored in the Checkbox field.  Can anyone let me know what I'm doing wrong?  I could just use a standard checkbox but I really like the look of the CSS Styled Toggle.

Thanks!

<div class="onoffswitch">
                <input value="{!Registration_Request__c.Reading_A_Z__c}" type="checkbox" name="onoffswitch1" class="onoffswitch-checkbox" id="myonoffswitch1">
                <label class="onoffswitch-label" for="myonoffswitch1">
                <span class="onoffswitch-inner"></span>
                <span class="onoffswitch-switch"></span>
                </label>
                </input>
                </div>