• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I am migrating some code across organisations at the moment. Our current dev org has an additional 3 fields on Event when compared to our other dev orgs. Pasted below are the errors from the force.com ide deploy.

Event.ClientGuid Custom Field 55 13 Could not resolve standard field's name.
Event.IsException Custom Field 74 13 Could not resolve standard field's name.
Event.OriginalInstanceDateTime Custom Field 86 13 Could not resolve standard field's name.

These fields are not present in the target organization.  These are standard fields.  I have turned on all of the activity settings and still they havent appeared.  Any help from people who have also experienced this would be greatly appreciated.

Hugh

Hi,

I have recently been trying to move some code from 1 organisation to another.  I am receiving errors in the migration.

The error I am receiving is:

CustomPermission-Custom Permission Layout Page Layout 0 0 Entity Enumeration Or ID: bad value for restricted picklist field: CustomPermission

In researching this, I can see the CustomPermission object in the source organisation, but this object is missing in the target organisation. I cannot find what setting creates the CustomPermission object, or makes it visible. 

Has anyone else faced and fixed this?

Hugh

Hi,

I have a table on a visualforce page.  The table displays columns from a custom object.  One of the columns is a filtered lookup based on two of the other fields in the table. 

I have an add row button that adds blank rows to the custom object in the custom controller.  These objects are not saved until the user hits an update button.

The Filtered lookup displays fine on those records that have been saved, but not on the records that have not yet been saved.  In the VF page however the lookup is blank until the row has been saved.  This is slightly different behaviour than in a standard page which shows the correct values in the page dynamically.

Has anyone come across this before, and is there an easy way to solve it?
Hi,

I am currently building a a Force.com app for the app exchange and thought it would be a good idea to explore the Lightning Process Builder as an alternative to apex for complex business logic.

I have recently been reading the guide however and it states.

"Processes aren't supported in the Metadata API, change sets, or packages"
"Processes aren't supported in organizations with a registered namespace"

Does this mean that I cannot use them in my App Exchange Package.  Is this limitation imposed as it is currently in beta/pilot. Will it be possible to include Lightning Builder Processes in an App Exchange package once the functionality hits General Availability.

Thanks.

Hugh
Hi,

I am currently building a a Force.com app for the app exchange and thought it would be a good idea to explore the Lightning Process Builder as an alternative to apex for complex business logic.

I have recently been reading the guide however and it states.

"Processes aren't supported in the Metadata API, change sets, or packages"
"Processes aren't supported in organizations with a registered namespace"

Does this mean that I cannot use them in my App Exchange Package.  Is this limitation imposed as it is currently in beta/pilot. Will it be possible to include Lightning Builder Processes in an App Exchange package once the functionality hits General Availability.

Thanks.

Hugh
In REST API can you perform oauth either username / password flow OR client ID/client Secret without authenticating at the actual salesforce login page? I am trying to have salesforce authenticate and then do data transactions to my account during the user session (I dont want them to have to authenticate with my credientials or any credientials at all)
Hi,

I have a table on a visualforce page.  The table displays columns from a custom object.  One of the columns is a filtered lookup based on two of the other fields in the table. 

I have an add row button that adds blank rows to the custom object in the custom controller.  These objects are not saved until the user hits an update button.

The Filtered lookup displays fine on those records that have been saved, but not on the records that have not yet been saved.  In the VF page however the lookup is blank until the row has been saved.  This is slightly different behaviour than in a standard page which shows the correct values in the page dynamically.

Has anyone come across this before, and is there an easy way to solve it?