• 360Learning

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all, 
I just identified a weird behavior on a Rollup Summary Field. When I remove all the child records it's summarizing, the rollup summary field value should be 0, but instead the field's value is 4e-40 in the database (in the UI, $0 is displayed), which makes no sense ! I've spot another example with another value : 4e-35. 
Further details about the concerned field : 
 - Data type : Roll-Up Summary 
 - Summary Type : SUM
 - Summarized object : Opportunity Product (from Opportunity)
 - Field to aggregate : a custom currency field.
Our Active currencies are EUR, GBP and USD, our corporate currency is EUR and the concerned records are in USD.

Anyone has already experienced this? How could I fix that? 
Thanks for your help ! 

Hello awesome SF community (achieved to solve many of the issues in our org thanks to your inputs !)

Our Salesforce organization increasingly receives this error (Apex CPU time limit exceeded) at sensitive moment of processes. Notably when a new opportunity is created (many processes run at the same time). The underlying processes are mainly built using Flow Builder.

I wondered if someone knew tools / tips to mitigate these errors:

• Tools that allow you to know how much CPU power each process demands
  • Is a new screen in a lightning flow can mitigate this error ? (by sequencing the running time of a too consuming process)
  • Our process fails sometimes (not always) in production but not in sandboxes while org are exactly the same. Is one of you have any idea why ?
  • Our process failed on friday but on monday it worked well while no Admin changes have been made during the week-end. Is there a limitation I am not aware of that could justify this ?

Thanks a lot for your answers !

Hello awesome SF community (achieved to solve many of the issues in our org thanks to your inputs !)

Our Salesforce organization increasingly receives this error (Apex CPU time limit exceeded) at sensitive moment of processes. Notably when a new opportunity is created (many processes run at the same time). The underlying processes are mainly built using Flow Builder.

I wondered if someone knew tools / tips to mitigate these errors:

• Tools that allow you to know how much CPU power each process demands
  • Is a new screen in a lightning flow can mitigate this error ? (by sequencing the running time of a too consuming process)
  • Our process fails sometimes (not always) in production but not in sandboxes while org are exactly the same. Is one of you have any idea why ?
  • Our process failed on friday but on monday it worked well while no Admin changes have been made during the week-end. Is there a limitation I am not aware of that could justify this ?

Thanks a lot for your answers !