• Member since 2014
  • Syntel Ltd

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All, I'm working upon salesforce hybrid local app. I wish to get the name of the logged in user on Search-page template using backbone & javascript.  [ Reference : AccountEditor App ]
 If anybody has worked upon it please provide suggestion.
Hi experts,
I'm stuck in developing a hybrid salesforce mobile application.
The scenario is i'm using forcetk.mobilesdk.js for accessing LEAD object in salesforce and i want to display a button CONVERT on clicking which a convert query should get fired and that particular Lead should be converted into Opportunity. There are various APIs in forcetk.mobilesdk.js file to create, delete, retrieve and so on. But i did not find any to convert a Lead to opportunity/account/contact.

Do i need to create a new API so that i can convert LEAD? or there is any alternate way to achieve the same?? 
If i must create a API, how can i create??

For reference, https://github.com/forcedotcom/SalesforceMobileSDK-Android  run an AccountEditor app and understand functionality and please help ASAP.

code sample for creating a record is in code sample.
/*
     * Creates a new record of the given type.
     * @param objtype object type; e.g. "Account"
     * @param fields an object containing initial field names and values for
     *               the record, e.g. {:Name "salesforce.com", :TickerSymbol
     *               "CRM"}
     * @param callback function to which response will be passed
     * @param [error=null] function to which jqXHR will be passed in case of error
     */
    forcetk.Client.prototype.convert = function(objtype, fields, callback, error) {
        return this.ajax('/' + this.apiVersion + '/sobjects/' + objtype + '/'
        , callback, error, "POST", JSON.stringify(fields));
    }

I want to write a code for Convert Lead.
Hi experts,
The scenario is i'm using forcetk.mobilesdk.js for accessing LEAD object in salesforce and i want to display a button CONVERT on clicking which a convert query should get fired and that particular Lead should be converted into Opportunity. There are various APIs in forcetk.mobilesdk.js file to create, delete, retrieve and so on. But i did not find any to convert a Lead to opportunity/account/contact.

Do i need to create a new API so that i can convert LEAD? or there is any alternate way to achieve the same?? 

For reference, https://github.com/forcedotcom/SalesforceMobileSDK-Android  run an AccountEditor app and understand functionality and please help ASAP.

/*
     *               "CRM"}
     */
    forcetk.Client.prototype.create = function(objtype, fields, callback, error) {
    }

Hi,
I am trying to implement Push Notification in Hybrid Android App using Mobile SDK.
Using mobile_sdk.pdf (https://raw.githubusercontent.com/forcedotcom/SalesforceMobileSDK-Shared/master/doc/mobile_sdk.pdf) and using apex trigger Push Notification class (https://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/apexcode/Content/apex_classes_push_notification.htm) , I created apex trigger to send a push notification. And on Client Side, using pushPlugin and com.salesforce.util.push.js and similar plugins., I am able to register but not able to get the "Payload", which I am sending from trigger
But Now I am stuck as , Not able to get the notifications in my connected app.
Please Help.
Thanks in advance!!!
Hi,
I'am trying to implement push notifications for a hybrid app.I have followed the steps from mobile sdk development guide.
1.Configuring push services from the device technology provider (Apple for iOS, Google for Android)
2.Configuring your Salesforce connected app definition to enable push notifications
3.Implementing Apex triggers
OR
Calling the push notification resource of the Chatter REST API

In this step as am not going for the apex triggers ,i need the push notification resource of the Chatter REST API.I want to know how to use this  push notification resource.
Hi experts,

For reference, https://github.com/forcedotcom/SalesforceMobileSDK-Android  run an AccountEditor app and understand functionality and please help ASAP.

/*
     *               "CRM"}
     */
    forcetk.Client.prototype.create = function(objtype, fields, callback, error) {
    }

Hi,
I am trying to implement Push Notification in Hybrid Android App using Mobile SDK.
Using mobile_sdk.pdf (https://raw.githubusercontent.com/forcedotcom/SalesforceMobileSDK-Shared/master/doc/mobile_sdk.pdf) and using apex trigger Push Notification class (https://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/apexcode/Content/apex_classes_push_notification.htm) , I created apex trigger to send a push notification. And on Client Side, using pushPlugin and com.salesforce.util.push.js and similar plugins., I am able to register but not able to get the "Payload", which I am sending from trigger
But Now I am stuck as , Not able to get the notifications in my connected app.
Please Help.
Thanks in advance!!!