• 10 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a native IOS App created using forceios. I have many objects on salesforce. I am able to access the independent objects using REST API.  But I am not able to access the Master-Detail object using the same method. How can I access the Master-Detail object using REST API on IOS

Thanks

• April 17, 2015
Hi,
I created a customer community on sales force. The customer should be able to log-in and access information stored on sales force App. Is it necessary that the app on salesforce is a connected app or can it be a regular app?

Thanks in advance

• April 14, 2015

Hi
I created a community on Salesforce. I customized the landing page to have login page. 
I am not able to log in to salesforce using  my developer log-in credentials on to the community page. How can I overcome this problem?
Thanks
Best

• April 13, 2015
Hi

I am newbie on salesforce. My project entails, 
1) Build a salesforce app, that forms the data base to store customer data.
2) Build an IOS App that can write on to the salesforce database and read data from it.

I have the following questions and it would be of great help to get started.
1) How do I create a customer log-in? Should I create a community for the customer and then assign a Salesforce App to them? Is this the correct way?
2) What is the difference between a connected salesforce app and a regular app.

Thanks in advance
  • April 12, 2015
I have a native IOS App created using forceios. I have many objects on salesforce. I am able to access the independent objects using REST API.  But I am not able to access the Master-Detail object using the same method. How can I access the Master-Detail object using REST API on IOS

Thanks

• April 17, 2015