• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I receive an error when trying to deploy Audience (new metadata type in API 44.0):
audience/Test.audience -- Error: Unable to save EnityField Contact.$Contact.Custom_field__c

The field on Contact exists and the user has access to the field. Any ideas?
I have a Visualforce email template which uses the Custom Labels. For all the custom labels there are translations. I determine the language of the email based on the language code on the contact:
<messaging:emailTemplate subject="{!$Label.Email_Subject}" recipientType="Contact" relatedToType="Object__c" language="{!recipient.Prefered_Language_Code__c}">
When I test the Visualforce email template in setup using the button Sent Test and Verify Merge Fields, the email shows both, in the setup and in received test email correctly, in the right language. However, when the email is triggered by the Process Builder, then it has received in English (default language). Any thought what could be wrong? Could the language depend on anything else than just the specified field Prefered_Language_Code__c on Contact?
Hi all,

I'm printing long table using apex:repeat and I'm now struggling with the page-break issue. If I remove all page-break properties the result is as on first picture
Without page-break

After I apply page-break-inside:avoid for whole table and page-break-before:avoid for the MVA raw on next page the table rows will overlay and aslo short border line will appear on second page on left side which shouldn't be there:
With page-break

Any suggestions what can I try?

I receive an error when trying to deploy Audience (new metadata type in API 44.0):
audience/Test.audience -- Error: Unable to save EnityField Contact.$Contact.Custom_field__c

The field on Contact exists and the user has access to the field. Any ideas?
I have a Visualforce email template which uses the Custom Labels. For all the custom labels there are translations. I determine the language of the email based on the language code on the contact:
<messaging:emailTemplate subject="{!$Label.Email_Subject}" recipientType="Contact" relatedToType="Object__c" language="{!recipient.Prefered_Language_Code__c}">
When I test the Visualforce email template in setup using the button Sent Test and Verify Merge Fields, the email shows both, in the setup and in received test email correctly, in the right language. However, when the email is triggered by the Process Builder, then it has received in English (default language). Any thought what could be wrong? Could the language depend on anything else than just the specified field Prefered_Language_Code__c on Contact?
I'm running on windows 10, sfdx version 6.1.19, and getting an error when I try to pull source froma scratch org.  I feel like I've tracked it down to some code in node_modules\sfdx-cli\node_modules\salesforce-alm\dist\lib\typeDefUtil.js  which seems to assume a POSIX path seperator.  The parameter auraBundleFileProperties is an array of objects representing file properties.  The fullName property doesn't seem consistent in what path separator is being used.  Sometimes it's '/', Sometimes it's '\' -- I was able to solve the issue by changing the line

const parentBundle = auraBundleFileProperties.find(fileProperty => fileProperty.fullName.split(path.sep)[0] === bundleName);

to

const parentBundle = auraBundleFileProperties.find(fileProperty => path.normalize(fileProperty.fullName).split(path.sep)[0] === bundleName);

That seemed to work, but I've obviously hacked the original code delivered by SF... Has anyone else run into this issue?

The function was originally written as...
static getDefaultAggregateMetadataPath(devName, typeDef, defaultSrcDir, metadataRegistry, auraBundleFileProperties) {
        let metadataPath;
        const defaultTypeDir = !util.isNullOrUndefined(typeDef.defaultDirectory) ?
            path.join(defaultSrcDir, typeDef.defaultDirectory) : defaultSrcDir;
        if (typeDef.metadataName === metadataRegistry.typeDefs.AuraDefinitionBundle.metadataName) {
            const bundleName = devName.split(path.sep)[0];
            const parentBundle = auraBundleFileProperties.find(fileProperty => fileProperty.fullName.split(path.sep)[0] === bundleName);
            const fileName = `${path.basename(parentBundle.fileName)}${metadataRegistry.metadataFileExt}`;
            metadataPath = path.join(defaultTypeDir, bundleName, fileName);
        }
       .... more code.....
}