• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello!

I have Salesforce Enterprise. I have downloaded Eclipse SDK. 

I am looking to create a trigger for when a document is uploaded, it will trigger a check box in Contact (or another object if it's easier?) that a document uploaded. It would be even greater if it updated a text box with the date the document was created.

I have two documents, a 1) Policy form and a 2) Contract form. When a Policy form is uploaded via a form into Notes and Attatchments, I would like a box to EITHER check or have the date created appear. I would like to differentiate this form with the Contract form. Is this possible?

So

Policy form uploaded --> Date updated
OR
Policy form uploaded --> box checked

...Really whichever is easier to do!

Thanks so much.

Best,
Lynn
Hello!

I have Salesforce Enterprise. I have downloaded Eclipse SDK. 

I am looking to create a trigger for when a document is uploaded, it will trigger a check box in Contact (or another object if it's easier?) that a document uploaded. It would be even greater if it updated a text box with the date the document was created.

I have two documents, a 1) Policy form and a 2) Contract form. When a Policy form is uploaded via a form into Notes and Attatchments, I would like a box to EITHER check or have the date created appear. I would like to differentiate this form with the Contract form. Is this possible?

So

Policy form uploaded --> Date updated
OR
Policy form uploaded --> box checked

...Really whichever is easier to do!

Thanks so much.

Best,
Lynn