• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We have an API that updates task status from an internal system.  Once that is updated it should trigger a flow, but it looks like it is not registering as a status change.

Is there something we need to add to the API update for it to register as a save/change?
I am trying to create a Flow that adds a Note entry to an activity of a certain record type.  I thought I had this pointed to the right parent ID, but even though I see what I expect in the error, it will not save.

We can't save this record because the “Dev Notes” process failed. Give your Salesforce admin these details. This error occurred when the flow tried to create records: FIELD_INTEGRITY_EXCEPTION: Parent ID: id value of incorrect type: 00T1J00004CQhV5UAL. You can look up ExceptionCode values in the SOAP API Developer Guide. Error ID: 972685901-36874 (-1691690686)

User-added image

Can we not append a Note to a Task using flow?
New to Apex...

Need to create an Apex trigger to make the case_record_type the same as the account_record_type upon creation of a new case.

Use case is that we want to use specialized case layouts depending on the account type.

Thanks
We have an API that updates task status from an internal system.  Once that is updated it should trigger a flow, but it looks like it is not registering as a status change.

Is there something we need to add to the API update for it to register as a save/change?
I am trying to create a Flow that adds a Note entry to an activity of a certain record type.  I thought I had this pointed to the right parent ID, but even though I see what I expect in the error, it will not save.

We can't save this record because the “Dev Notes” process failed. Give your Salesforce admin these details. This error occurred when the flow tried to create records: FIELD_INTEGRITY_EXCEPTION: Parent ID: id value of incorrect type: 00T1J00004CQhV5UAL. You can look up ExceptionCode values in the SOAP API Developer Guide. Error ID: 972685901-36874 (-1691690686)

User-added image

Can we not append a Note to a Task using flow?
New to Apex...

Need to create an Apex trigger to make the case_record_type the same as the account_record_type upon creation of a new case.

Use case is that we want to use specialized case layouts depending on the account type.

Thanks