• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi

I have created a code which creates a pdf as an attachment in Case object. The code does not have any element which will create the same document in Personal Documents also, but i see that file being replicated in the Personal documents. I wisht to avoid that. Is there a setting or code that i am missing ? 

Thanks a lot in advance
Hello

I want to create an opportunity for every quarter for every account at the beginning of every quarter. can someone suggest a solution. Since soql allows only 1000 records and there could be more than a 1000opptys  being created, can someone suggest solution please
I have a workflow which updates a caseassigned flag to Y when a case assignment fires.
I have my case assignment rules check for the flag to be N. But i still find that case is assigned back to a queue whenever caseassigned flag is Y.
I know i am doing something silly .can someone point the mistake
  • December 29, 2015
I am trying to create an aging field to see how many days it takes for items to be inventoried.

I have an "Aging" field (with formula: "TODAY() -  Delivery_Date__c"),  a "Delivery Date" (date format), and a picklist "Inventory Status".  

The Aging field is counting how many days from the "Delivery Date" to today, but I need it to stop once the "Inventory Status" is switched to "Needs Pricing". 

I was trying to change my "Aging" formula to
 IF(ISPICKVAL(Inventory_Status__c,'Awaiting Inventory'), TODAY() - Delivery_Date__c)
but i get the following error "Error: Incorrect number of parameters for function 'IF()'. Expected 3, received 2"

Hello, all - this is my first post on the developer boards and I'm hoping you guys can help me. I'm strictly a clicks-not-code admin and have run into issues when deploying change sets from my sandbox. The error I'm getting is for Code Coverage Failure (our organization's code coverage is 52% and triggers have 0% code coverage). From what I've been able to figure out, there is code that was written that apparently was designed to override the standard lead conversion page; I have no idea why this exists since we do use the standard conversion process. I would like to delete this code altogether as it seemingly serves no purpose. How should I begin to approach this problem? Will we need to hire a consultant to unravel this for us? I honestly have no clue - any help you guys can give to point me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Hi,

I have a method in my apex class where i am not able to cover , need help on it

public static void sendEmailAfterBatchJob(Database.BatchableContext BC, String jobName)
    {
        if (BC.getJobId() != null)
        {
        AsyncApexJob a = [Select Id, Status, NumberOfErrors, JobItemsProcessed,
                            TotalJobItems, CreatedBy.Email from AsyncApexJob
                        where Id =:BC.getJobId()];

// Send an email to the Apex job's submitter notifying of job completion.         
        Messaging.SingleEmailMessage mail = new Messaging.SingleEmailMessage();
        String[] toAddresses = new String[]{};
        toAddresses.add(a.CreatedBy.Email);
        string newaddress = system.label.GSAM_Batch_Email_Notification;
        toAddresses.add(newaddress);
        mail.setToAddresses(toAddresses);
        mail.setSubject(jobName + ' ' + a.Status);
        mail.setPlainTextBody
        (jobName + ' Apex job processed ' + a.TotalJobItems +
        ' batches with '+ a.NumberOfErrors + ' failures.');
        Messaging.sendEmail(new Messaging.SingleEmailMessage[] { mail });      
        }
    }

I tried to call controller. methodname() , but not sure about the parameters to pass

Kindly help me pls

Thanks in Advance
Hello

I want to create an opportunity for every quarter for every account at the beginning of every quarter. can someone suggest a solution. Since soql allows only 1000 records and there could be more than a 1000opptys  being created, can someone suggest solution please