• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello -

In the Suggestion Box App project, #3 (Modify the User Experience), I'm getting an error message: 

The 'Description' section was not found on the Page Layout, or it was empty.

I've confirmed that Suggestion_Description is on both the page layout and the new suggestion layout.  The only layout I don't have it on is the compact layout (and since it's a text field it can't be added there).  I've also completely opened up FLS so that it's visible to all profiles.  There were no default values for it so I'm not entirely sure what I'm missing.

Thank you!
Hello -

In the Suggestion Box App project, #3 (Modify the User Experience), I'm getting an error message: 

The 'Description' section was not found on the Page Layout, or it was empty.

I've confirmed that Suggestion_Description is on both the page layout and the new suggestion layout.  The only layout I don't have it on is the compact layout (and since it's a text field it can't be added there).  I've also completely opened up FLS so that it's visible to all profiles.  There were no default values for it so I'm not entirely sure what I'm missing.

Thank you!
Hi, 
I was strucked while working in the 'Build the Suggestion Box App' within the 'Adding Business Logic' module. I am getting the following error. 
Could anyone help me out?
Error:
There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: NAVPVMVU. Error: Faraday::ClientError. Message: UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION: An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 1094941785-5118 (903104941) 

Thanks In Advance,
Deepthi