• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
This is regarding the option provided by salesforce "State and Country/Territory Picklists". I would like to read values of every states of the corrosponding countries. How shall I acheive this. My purpose is to export all the state of each countries into excell.

Need assistance on this

Regards
Ashish
Hello,
I have a scenario, where, I will connect with a FTP server from sfdc and read a csv file, the update/insert a salesforce object with csv data.
This action will perforn hourly basis. I can not use Dataloader as for that I have to install dataloader in to FTP server (I dont have permission to do so).

Can any one help me withe workarround.

I do not know, if I can use external object or odata connection for this or if there are any connector with will be installed in the org and can be scheduled

Thanks in advance
Ashish
Hi,
I have controler method that takes 2 string parameter as input and accordingly after processing internal logic return a boolean value. For Ex. the below
UserCredentialcheck(){
        if(ud <> UID && pw <> PWD){
           return false;
        }
        else{
            return true;
        }
}

Here UID and PWD are predefined values defined earlier on top of the class.
I would like to call this method from VF page along with the parameter. How shall I acheive this. Please suggest and guide.

Thanks in advance
Ashish
Hi,
As Count() returns integer and works fine with less than 50K records, how shall I get the total no of rows from an object where approax records will be 10 millions.
Please suggest
Regards
Ashish
Hi,
I have 2 objects, Emplyee as master and EmployeeDetails as Details. Now I have entered data in the Employee object. The requirement is, when I will try to input data in the employee details page, which I will come acroos after filling the employee record, should display the selected employee name in the details object.
Can any one help me to acheive this.

Regards
Ashish
Hi,
I am trying to build a login screen with VF, it has 2 text boxes and a command button. The value entered in th text boxes are setting the value of userid and password properties in my controll class. I have a method define in control class that will return true/false based on the credential. Below is the VF page
<apex:page controller="apxLoginCheck" showHeader="false" sidebar="false">
    <apex:form id="frmLogin">
        <apex:pageBlock title="Enter User details" id="pbLogin">
            <apex:pageBlockSection id="pbc">
                <apex:inputText id="txtID" value="{!UID}"/>
                <apex:inputText id="txtPWD" value="{!PWD}"/>

<apex:commandButton id="btnOk" value="Click to Login" action="{!UserDetails}"/>
            </apex:pageBlockSection>
        </apex:pageBlock>
    </apex:form>

Below is the Controller
public class apxLoginCheck {
    public String UID{get;  set;}
    public string PWD{get;  set;}

public apxLoginCheck(){

}

public boolean UserDetails(){
        string newID ='ashish.biswas';
        string newPWD = 'ayushi@23';
        System.debug('B4 conditional check');
        if(UID==newID && PWD==newPWD){
            return true;
            System.debug('Method has been called');
        }
        return false;
    }
}
Can anyone please guide me, how shall I catch the boolean return value in VF on click of command button and call a JS function accordingly.

Thanks in advance
Hi,
Can any one help me with an example of a standard object that’s also junction object in salesforce.

Thanks in Advance
I have written a simple Javascript query as given below. The function are not called on click event. No error being displayed though - need help

<apex:page controller="clsEmployee">
    <apex:form id="frmEmp">
        <apex:pageBlock title="Enter Employee Name" id="pbEmp">
            <apex:pageBlockSection columns="2" id="pbsEmp">
                <apex:inputText label="Employee Name" value="{!empName}" id="txtEmpName"/>
            <apex:pageBlockSection columns="2">
                <apex:commandButton value="Save Data"  onclick="CheckField()" action="{!InsertName}"/>
                <apex:commandButton value="Clear Text" onclick="ClearValue()"/>
    <script>
        function ClearValue(){
            document.getElimentById('{!$Component.frmEmp.pbEmp.pbsEmp.txtEmpName}').value = '';
            alert("Value cleared");
        }

function CheckField(){
            if(document.getElimentById('{!$Component.frmEmp.pbEmp.pbsEmp.txtEmpName}').value == null ||
                  document.getElimentById('{!$Component.frmEmp.pbEmp.pbsEmp.txtEmpName}').value = ''){

alert("Employee Name can not be empty, Please enter Employee Name!");
            }
        }
    </script>
</apex:page>

I have System Administrator profile, still "Reset Security Token" is not visible for me. I have tried to receive the S.Token inmy mail box by resetting the password, still didnt receive any email. Can anyone suggest the workaround.
Hi,
I have controler method that takes 2 string parameter as input and accordingly after processing internal logic return a boolean value. For Ex. the below
UserCredentialcheck(){
        if(ud <> UID && pw <> PWD){
           return false;
        }
        else{
            return true;
        }
}

Here UID and PWD are predefined values defined earlier on top of the class.
I would like to call this method from VF page along with the parameter. How shall I acheive this. Please suggest and guide.

Thanks in advance
Ashish
Hi,
I am trying to build a login screen with VF, it has 2 text boxes and a command button. The value entered in th text boxes are setting the value of userid and password properties in my controll class. I have a method define in control class that will return true/false based on the credential. Below is the VF page
<apex:page controller="apxLoginCheck" showHeader="false" sidebar="false">
    <apex:form id="frmLogin">
        <apex:pageBlock title="Enter User details" id="pbLogin">
            <apex:pageBlockSection id="pbc">
                <apex:inputText id="txtID" value="{!UID}"/>
                <apex:inputText id="txtPWD" value="{!PWD}"/>

<apex:commandButton id="btnOk" value="Click to Login" action="{!UserDetails}"/>

Below is the Controller
public class apxLoginCheck {
    public String UID{get;  set;}
    public string PWD{get;  set;}

public apxLoginCheck(){

}

public boolean UserDetails(){
        string newID ='ashish.biswas';
        string newPWD = 'ayushi@23';
        System.debug('B4 conditional check');
        if(UID==newID && PWD==newPWD){
            return true;
            System.debug('Method has been called');
        }
        return false;
    }
}
Can anyone please guide me, how shall I catch the boolean return value in VF on click of command button and call a JS function accordingly.

Thanks in advance
I have written a simple Javascript query as given below. The function are not called on click event. No error being displayed though - need help

<apex:page controller="clsEmployee">
    <apex:form id="frmEmp">
        <apex:pageBlock title="Enter Employee Name" id="pbEmp">
            <apex:pageBlockSection columns="2" id="pbsEmp">
                <apex:inputText label="Employee Name" value="{!empName}" id="txtEmpName"/>
            <apex:pageBlockSection columns="2">
                <apex:commandButton value="Save Data"  onclick="CheckField()" action="{!InsertName}"/>
                <apex:commandButton value="Clear Text" onclick="ClearValue()"/>
    <script>
        function ClearValue(){
            document.getElimentById('{!$Component.frmEmp.pbEmp.pbsEmp.txtEmpName}').value = '';
            alert("Value cleared");
        }

function CheckField(){
            if(document.getElimentById('{!$Component.frmEmp.pbEmp.pbsEmp.txtEmpName}').value == null ||
                  document.getElimentById('{!$Component.frmEmp.pbEmp.pbsEmp.txtEmpName}').value = ''){

alert("Employee Name can not be empty, Please enter Employee Name!");
            }
        }
    </script>
</apex:page>

I have System Administrator profile, still "Reset Security Token" is not visible for me. I have tried to receive the S.Token inmy mail box by resetting the password, still didnt receive any email. Can anyone suggest the workaround.