• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I capture all the error in my code and add in a page, my requirement is the error should be displayed based on the user language, for example if user from german uses the system , the error it should be displayed in germany and if the user from US uses then the error message should be in english?  any idea? pls suggest
Hi
I am using a service layer and having a method in the service layer , and calling this method from a button in a custom object, if multiple user call this method at a time , will it affect the performance , how to overcome this performance issue , please advise.

Instead of writing before trigger in each object, want to write a generic code using service layer or some other method i just pass the field names and object name to validate.is it possible .

could you please help me to get good architecture diagram
thanks
Hi All,
         I am using a service layer and having a method in the service layer , and calling this method from a button in a custom object, if multiple user call this method at a time , will it affect the performance , how to overcome this performance issue , please advise.
thanks
hi all
i have a role and like to allow each user in the role to see each other documents ,same time like to keep OWD has private , 
how to do this pls suggest, 
thanks
Hi All
When do i need Service layer, domain layer and selector layer pls advise
thanks
Hi
    is there any way to keep the sales region people in a single role and hide the records to each region sales guys 
based on location field in a custom object?, i dont want to create different role for different sales regions.
please suggest.
thanks
soma
Hi  
  In my application,if i call the same method to connect different web services , will it affect the performance? The number of connection to web service per day may exceed 2000 times and we are using unlimited version.Shall i keep seperate method to connect each web service? which is the best way to do web service? please advise.
thanks
Hi
    In my application,if i call the same method to connect different web services , will it affect the performance? The number of connection to web service per day may exceed 2000 times and we are using unlimited version.Shall i keep seperate method to connect each web service? which is the best way to do web service? please advise.
thanks
Hi  
thanks