• Strategic Projects and Development Manager
  • K2 Partnering Solutions

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
* USer A  (profile a)  is going to  create a record he is the owner of it /created a Case,once you create a case tht particuler page should be locked once you submitted to suport team so now its locked if owner want to make update of any field for case object ,should not able to edit once you submitted to the support, if you owner want to make changes to the case ,how to achieve this? 

How to edit cases by owner of the case once it is locked 

Thanks
Vijay S

I've been trying to do the step 8 of the Import Data into Smart Data Discovery trail but when I click on Apply after doing the "Review Changes" I get the following message:

"Unable to connect to server. Please verify your network connection. If you continue to experience connectivity issues, please contact support."

Therefore I cannot move forward... is anyone having the same issue? How can I get this to work? 

Thank you,
Luiz

User-added image

I've been trying to do the step 8 of the Import Data into Smart Data Discovery trail but when I click on Apply after doing the "Review Changes" I get the following message:

"Unable to connect to server. Please verify your network connection. If you continue to experience connectivity issues, please contact support."

Therefore I cannot move forward... is anyone having the same issue? How can I get this to work? 

Thank you,
Luiz

User-added image

Hi there,

Is it possible to prevent user with 'Customer Community User' profile to access the  '_ui/search/ui/UnifiedSearchResults' page via our Community site?

Thank you

* USer A  (profile a)  is going to  create a record he is the owner of it /created a Case,once you create a case tht particuler page should be locked once you submitted to suport team so now its locked if owner want to make update of any field for case object ,should not able to edit once you submitted to the support, if you owner want to make changes to the case ,how to achieve this? 

How to edit cases by owner of the case once it is locked 

Thanks
Vijay S

Hi there,

Is it possible to prevent user with 'Customer Community User' profile to access the  '_ui/search/ui/UnifiedSearchResults' page via our Community site?

Thank you