• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello, my visualforce page is not rendering in salesforce1. The tab is appearing and I click on it and page loads but it blank. 

1. Visualforce page available for Salesforce mobile apps and lightning page = True
2. Visualforce Tab created
3. Added to Mobile Navigation menu
Hello, my visualforce page is not rendering in salesforce1. The tab is appearing and I click on it and page loads but it blank. 

1. Visualforce page available for Salesforce mobile apps and lightning page = True
2. Visualforce Tab created
3. Added to Mobile Navigation menu

Hi everyone,

I have a visualforce page that we use via Salesforce1. The page captures a signature, then saves the signature as a file and attaches the file to the contact record. My page works in Desktop but not in the visualforce page. Could someone tell me why?

Thanks!
Jessica Mock
I created visual force pages for home that contains two buttons 1 for searching and 1 for creating new contact.  I created this for Salesforce1. I added this code for global search 

<form action="/<community name>/search/SmartSearch" method="get">

<input id="phSearchInput" type="text" name="str"/>

<input type="submit" value="Search"/>

</form>

The problem I have is that it take me out of mobile and into desktop. How do I stay in mobile?
I have a custom checkbox field Address Same as Patient on Guest Record. When field =True then populate the address fields on Guest Record from Patient Record. The issue I'm having it that the Guest_Street__c field is not populating after save. It appears on the Guest Record page when checkbox is check; however, after save it does not appear on the Guest Record.

public void setAddress() {
        if (guest.Address_Same_As_Patient__c){
          guest.Guest_Street__c = patient.Street__c;
          guest.Guest_City__c = patient.City__c;
          guest.Guest_State_Province__c = patient.State_Province__c;
          guest.Guest_Zip_Postal_Code__c = patient.Zip_Postal_Code__c;
          guest.Guest_Country__c = patient.Country__c;
        }
    }

Our developer is trying to develop visual force pages and is getting the following errors.

System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: INVALID_CROSS_REFERENCE_KEY, Record Type ID: this ID value isn't valid for the user: : [RecordTypeId]

Any ideas?
I'm having an issue with the Salesforce mobile app. I have a VF page which works perfectly in the browser, and up until this morning was working fine on the mobile app as well. When I open the browser on my mobile phone and login to salesforce the VF page also renders perfectly. However, when I open the Salesforce One mobile app and try to access the page via a tab I created, all I see is a blank white page. There is very little JS on the page, and nothing on my actual VF page changed at all from the time it was working. The only thing that I changed was some controller logic.As previously mentioned, the VF page was working perfectly yesterday (in the app) and there were no modifications on the page itself. I even went ahead and created another page, as bare as possible, to check whether it was my page or not and that page also rendered a blank white screen. Both pages ARE enabled for use with mobile.  Has anyone else run into an issue like this? 
I have a custom checkbox field Address Same as Patient on Guest Record. When field =True then populate the address fields on Guest Record from Patient Record. The issue I'm having it that the Guest_Street__c field is not populating after save. It appears on the Guest Record page when checkbox is check; however, after save it does not appear on the Guest Record.

public void setAddress() {
        if (guest.Address_Same_As_Patient__c){
          guest.Guest_Street__c = patient.Street__c;
          guest.Guest_City__c = patient.City__c;
          guest.Guest_State_Province__c = patient.State_Province__c;
          guest.Guest_Zip_Postal_Code__c = patient.Zip_Postal_Code__c;
          guest.Guest_Country__c = patient.Country__c;
        }
    }

Our developer is trying to develop visual force pages and is getting the following errors.

System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: INVALID_CROSS_REFERENCE_KEY, Record Type ID: this ID value isn't valid for the user: : [RecordTypeId]

Any ideas?