• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
I need to Privent the Ctrl+x and Ctrl+p and Print Screen button in Visualforce page for IE browser using javascript please help on this
Thanks,
 Zabi

Hi,

when I am running a test class the pagereference method is having try, cactch blocks the MyPage.setRedirect(true)  is return outside of the chatch block so i am not able to cover this code please help me on this.

Thanks,
 zabi
Hi all,

we are creating a visualforce page which contain 3 tabs for 3 different objects, for this we use tab panel with switchType="server", when we moving from tab to other hole page got refrishing, we should not use switchType="client" or ajax we should use only server so will any one help me on this.

thanks,
zabi
HI,

I have a requirement to read the attached MS-word document lik mysample.doc file using apex class, will it be possible if yes please help me or provide me the code for that to get the conted of word documet.

thanks,
zabi
User-added image
I am getting this error when i am doing the connection between two lighning salesforce orgs.
please help me on this.

thanks,
 zabi
Hi All,

Can we syncronize from one salesforce org to other salesforce org with lightning using Odata 2.0 Connector.
please help me get he url to syncronize the objects. without using slaesforce to salesforce connection.
can i get any document to integrate the one salesforce org to other salesforce org using connector syncronization.

thanks,
zabi
Hi All,

I am new to salesforce linghtning application development,
can we integrate salesforce lightning application the other lightning application or integrate salesforce lightning application to any cloud based crm applications.

thanks,
zabi.
hi all,

can we add the dashboards to the community home page to display the dashboard to community users.
please help me on this.

thanks,
zabi.
Hi,
please  any body help on bellow error i am getting this error when i was writing a test class
Constructor not defined: [ApexPages.StandardController].<Constructor>(List<Account>)
Constructor not defined: [MyController].<Constructor>(ApexPages.StandardController)
i was use bellow code to solve this problem but still i am getting same error.
PageReference aPage = Page.aPage;
aPage.getParameters().put('AnyVariable', 'Test Value');
test.setCurrentPage(aPage);

// Instantiate the standard controller
Account act = new Account();
Apexpages.StandardController sc = new Apexpages.standardController(act);

// Instantiate the extension
myControllerExtension ext = new myControllerExtension(sc);
thanks,
zabi
Hi there,

please help me on the force.com addons for development please let me know what are the new future force.com is having now i thought force.com addons ore new futures.

thanks,
zabi
Hi,

I am new to salesforce1 lighting please help me to add a custom button on Edit action popup window.

thanks.
Hi,
i am getting the following error when i was try to call external server from salesforce, this error is getting becatuse of Https call out.
any one can help on this error.
"System.CalloutException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target"

THanks
Hi,

I have a code coverage of 80% of all class i have all class es more than 90% code coverage and triggers 85% to 100% but still i am have the overall code coverage with 80% please help on this.

thanks,
 zabi
Hai,

i have a problem with approval process test case that is First exception on row 0; first error: MANAGER_NOT_DEFINED, Manager undefined.: []
please help me on this.

Thanks and Regards,
  jabee
Hi

user is not on a system administrator profile but has to see using permission set to view work in setup
how to do this plz help me

Thanks,
zabi
Dear All,

I am running the test class to see the code coverage i am getting "Unable to Process Request Concurrent requests limit exceeded"

please healp me to solve this problem.

thanks,
zabi.
Dear All,

I have a test case code coer proble in my controller we are using pagination the record we are having 2000+ for that we used bellow code how to cover that code with test case

public void lastAction() {        
        bondList = new List<Bond__c>();
        offSetNumber = totRecCnt - Math.mod(totRecCnt, defaultPageSize);
        /*if((totreccnt - offSetNumber) == 0) {
            offSetNumber = totreccnt-defaultPageSize;
        }    */    
        system.debug('..........................'+offSetNumber);
         if(offSetNumber >2000){                 
             searchString = ' Bond_Status__c !=null and recordtypeId = \''+PrivateBond_Helper.retrieveRecordType(Label.PrivateBondRecType)+'\'';
             List<Bond__c> tempBondList = PrivateBond_Helper.RecordsNavigation(searchString);
             if(offSetNumber != totRecCnt){                                   
                  system.debug('.......JA........'+offSetNumber);
                  for(integer recIndex=offSetNumber; recIndex < totRecCnt; recIndex++){
                     bondList.add(tempBondList[recIndex]);  
                  } 
             }else{                 
                  offSetNumber = totRecCnt-defaultPageSize;                  
                  for(integer recIndex=offSetNumber; recIndex < totRecCnt; recIndex++){
                      bondList.add(tempBondList[recIndex]);
                  } 
             }            
        }
}

how to cover this in test class i am getting list index out of bound exception

thanks,
zabi

hi all,

i am writhing the bellow test class to cover the code to my class this class will cover the other trigger in this we are inserting the object
when we inserting the parent object values the cheld trigger is having the other trigger its showing exception please help me on this

/**
*    Class : BondDetail Test class
**/
@isTest
class BondDetailTest{
    static testMethod void TestBondDetail() {
        TestCases_Helper.insertCustomSettingData(Branch__c.sObjectType, 'BranchCodeCustomSettings');
        Bond__c bondRec = new Bond__c();
        bondRec.Bond_Code__c = 'TESTNTPL123';
        bondRec.Bond_Status__c = Label.Bond_Inprogress_Status;
        bondRec.Issue_To_Date__c = Date.today();
        bondRec.Private_Public_Division__c = 'PO';
        insert bondRec;

PageReference pRef = Page.BondDetail;
        pRef.getParameters().put('Id', bondRec.id);
        Test.setCurrentPage(pRef);

Test.startTest();
            BondDetail  BD= new BondDetail();
            System.assertNotEquals(null, BD.BondID, 'Bond ID should be available.');
            System.assertEquals(BD.BondID, bondRec.id, 'ID\'s should match');
            BD.CreateAllocation();

BD.back();
        Test.stopTest();

}
 }

rigger PublicBondBranchAllocationTrigger  on Bond__c (before Insert, before update,after insert) {
    list<Branch_Allocation__c> BranchAllocationList=new list<Branch_Allocation__c>();
    Map<String,Branch__c> BranchMap = Branch__c.getAll();
    list<Branch__c> BranchList = BranchMap.values();
    if (Trigger.isAfter) {
    for(Bond__c bond : Trigger.new){
        /*if(bond.Private_Public_Division__c.Contains('PO')){
            for(Branch__c branch : BranchList ){
                Branch_Allocation__c branchallocation=new Branch_Allocation__c();
                    branchallocation.BondCode__c = bond.id;
                    branchallocation.BR_Code__c = branch.User_Branch_code__c;
                    branchallocation.Branch_Name__c= branch.Name;
                BranchAllocationList.add(branchallocation);
            }
        }*/
        if(bond.Private_Public_Division__c.Contains('PP')){
            for(Branch__c branch : BranchList ){
                if(bond.Coordinator_Branch_Code__c!=null){
                    if(bond.Coordinator_Branch_Code__c==branch.User_Branch_code__c){
                        Branch_Allocation__c branchallocation=new Branch_Allocation__c();
                        branchallocation.BondCode__c = bond.id;
                        branchallocation.UnitCount__c=40;
                        if(bond.UnitAmount__c != null){
                            branchallocation.Allocated_Amount__c=(bond.UnitAmount__c)*(branchallocation.UnitCount__c);
                        }
                        branchallocation.BR_Code__c = branch.User_Branch_code__c;
                        branchallocation.Branch_Name__c= branch.Name;
                        BranchAllocationList.add(branchallocation);
                    }
                }
             }
        }
    }
        system.debug('.......................'+BranchAllocationList);
        if(BranchAllocationList.size()>0){
            insert BranchAllocationList;
        }
    }

if (Trigger.isbefore){
        Map<string, Id> RecordTypeMap = new Map<string, Id>();
        for(RecordType RT:[Select DeveloperName, id, name from RecordType where isactive = true and Sobjecttype='Bond__c']){
            if(RT.DeveloperName == 'Private_Bond'){
                RecordTypeMap.put('PP', RT.id);
            }
            else if(RT.DeveloperName == 'Public_Bond'){
                RecordTypeMap.put('PO', RT.id);
            }
        }

for(Bond__c bond : Trigger.new){
           if(bond.Private_Public_Division__c == null){
               if(RecordTypeMap.containskey('PO')){
                   bond.RecordTypeId = RecordTypeMap.get('PO');
               }
           }
           if(bond.Private_Public_Division__c != null && bond.Private_Public_Division__c.Contains('PO')){
               if(RecordTypeMap.containskey('PO')){
                   bond.RecordTypeId = RecordTypeMap.get('PO');
               }
           }
           else if( bond.Private_Public_Division__c != null && bond.Private_Public_Division__c.Contains('PP')){
               if(RecordTypeMap.containskey('PP')){
                   bond.RecordTypeId = RecordTypeMap.get('PP');
               }
           }
        }

}

}
in this Branch_Allocation__c is a chield object and  Bond__c is a parent but i am getting error like after insert no records found
Hi all,

I am facing a proble with date when i upload a csv file in to salesforce in csv file i having the date filed as 9999/01/01,
when i am trying to upload the file its showing invalid date can u pleas help me on this.

thanks,
zabi
Hi all,

I am facing an issue with test case in my trigger i am inserting the cheld object when i am going to insert the cheld object in test case it is getting 
"System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY" the error the trigger is on parent object. plese help me on this

Thanks and Regards,
zabi
Hi all,

I am fasing one problem with Visualforce page Custom Button when i click the custom button multiple times save function is calling multiple times and records are crating multiple times. please help me on this.

Thanks,
 Zabi
Hai,

i have a problem with approval process test case that is First exception on row 0; first error: MANAGER_NOT_DEFINED, Manager undefined.: []
please help me on this.

Thanks and Regards,
  jabee
Dear All,

I am running the test class to see the code coverage i am getting "Unable to Process Request Concurrent requests limit exceeded"

please healp me to solve this problem.

thanks,
zabi.
Hi all,

I am facing a proble with date when i upload a csv file in to salesforce in csv file i having the date filed as 9999/01/01,
when i am trying to upload the file its showing invalid date can u pleas help me on this.

thanks,
zabi
Hi ,

I am uploading the Date field for custom object using data loader but i need to upload in the for mat of yyyy/mm/dd but it is howing
invalid date: Thu Jun 02 00:00:00 GMT 197 error 
plz help me on this
Hi,
I need to Privent the Ctrl+x and Ctrl+p and Print Screen button in Visualforce page for IE browser using javascript please help on this
Thanks,
 Zabi