• 10 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi All I have a scenario here plese help me i am learner in salesforce please help me with this topic .... thanks in advance......

Create a Custom Formula Field Age in Contact (value needs to be calculated in Years Based on Date of Birth)
Then in account create 4 fields  Below 18, 18-30,31-59,60+ (Number Type)
Then create a Trigger and rollup the counts accordingly from Contact to Account.
For example
if there are 20 people under 18 then In Account Below 18 should show 20.
if there are 50 people under 18 -30 then In Account 18-30 should show 50…..
Hi I am new to salesforce, Here i have scenarios please help me...

1) I have two objects called  X and Y . Y is LookUp to X. Here X has different owner and Y has different owner . So I want a batch class so that I want to make the owner of Y=X.
2) I have a object called Employee so my requirement is to create another object that is exact replica of that object how can I do that with triggers.
I have 3 objects called A,B and C ..... A and B are Master-Detail to C .... So that C is a Junction Object
A has following Properties---------->                              
1. A is Primary Master-Detail to C 
2.A is Public Read-Only
B has following Properties----------->
1.B is Secondary Master-Detail to C 
2.B is Private
So my question is C inherits which Master-Detail Object Properties in case of both security , look and feel..... 

Can we make junction object in case of Lookup relation......
How to know the field Id's of a particular field in a standard and custom object ... through user interface... and also i want a piece of code how to fetch the field id's thanks in advance.....
I want to convert lead in to opportunity so i need easy and understanding code ....  thanks in advance... I am new to salesforce
User unable to login to the salesforce.com account even though he is active why... Thanks in advance
I have two fields called "first name and email id" and inserted them through data loader. But I have a requirement that i want to insert tha field called "last name". The situation here is i didnot created the field called "last name" in my object , but i want to insert with dataloader. Thanks  in advance
how to write a trigger on a object that user can create only one record , but if any other person trying to create another record it should throw error.
I am new to salesforce and still learning concepts.. Can any one explain me Pre Population using VF Pages with simple understanding example... Thanks in advance.....
I have an object and i have two approval procees on that object with different criterias wich will fire first

1.criteria to meet
2.formula evaluation

if i take datatypes like number and email which will fire first....
i have a small question as am new salesforce learner please can anyone explain me about the record type and how we can use in the triggers with an simple example.. and is there any relation ship between record types and picklist values and can we create the recordtype without picklist values....... please this will help me a lot.... thanks in advance ..... :) 

Hi All I have a scenario here plese help me i am learner in salesforce please help me with this topic .... thanks in advance......

Create a Custom Formula Field Age in Contact (value needs to be calculated in Years Based on Date of Birth)
Then in account create 4 fields  Below 18, 18-30,31-59,60+ (Number Type)
Then create a Trigger and rollup the counts accordingly from Contact to Account.
For example
if there are 20 people under 18 then In Account Below 18 should show 20.
if there are 50 people under 18 -30 then In Account 18-30 should show 50…..
How to know the field Id's of a particular field in a standard and custom object ... through user interface... and also i want a piece of code how to fetch the field id's thanks in advance.....
I have two fields called "first name and email id" and inserted them through data loader. But I have a requirement that i want to insert tha field called "last name". The situation here is i didnot created the field called "last name" in my object , but i want to insert with dataloader. Thanks  in advance
how to write a trigger on a object that user can create only one record , but if any other person trying to create another record it should throw error.
I am new to salesforce and still learning concepts.. Can any one explain me Pre Population using VF Pages with simple understanding example... Thanks in advance.....
i have a small question as am new salesforce learner please can anyone explain me about the record type and how we can use in the triggers with an simple example.. and is there any relation ship between record types and picklist values and can we create the recordtype without picklist values....... please this will help me a lot.... thanks in advance ..... :)