• Member since 2015
  • Salesforce Developer

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a requirement where I need to delete a contact record based on some conditions while updating the same Contact record.

How can we delete a record from its own update trigger ?
Hello Geeks,

I have an idea to create a sample Release Management App, and for that I wanted to know whether Salesforce has exposed any API's regarding creating changesets at runtime ? or how can we achieve this ?

If you have any pointers regarding this, please provide your thoughts.

Thank You,
Mahadev
Hello,

I have a scenario where I want to send an email notification after modifying any of the workflow rule. I also want to send the details of the Workflow rule means what were previous values and what are the new values added in the Workflow Rule.

I have googled but I have not found anything. Can anybody have the idea how can I achieve this. 

Thank You,

Regards,
Mahadev
Hi All,

Recently we are working on a POC on Social Customer Service where we implmented the functionality of creating a Case in salesforce from a Facebook post. This functionality is working fine and we have built this interface as per the standard guide provided by Slaesforce. But below is the new requirement that we need to fulfill along with the existing functionality.

If we tag any Social Account on our home page and write any comment , that should also create a case in salesforce.
Please help me out how to implement this new feature. Whether this is feasible or not. Any useful documents or links would be appreciated.

Please find attached the screenshots.
Thanks in advance.
Regards
Somnath
I have a requirement where I need to delete a contact record based on some conditions while updating the same Contact record.

How can we delete a record from its own update trigger ?
Hello Geeks,

I have an idea to create a sample Release Management App, and for that I wanted to know whether Salesforce has exposed any API's regarding creating changesets at runtime ? or how can we achieve this ?

If you have any pointers regarding this, please provide your thoughts.

Thank You,
Mahadev
Hello,

I have a scenario where I want to send an email notification after modifying any of the workflow rule. I also want to send the details of the Workflow rule means what were previous values and what are the new values added in the Workflow Rule.

I have googled but I have not found anything. Can anybody have the idea how can I achieve this. 

Thank You,

Regards,
Mahadev