• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,
I have a requirement to display a list of licenses associated to customer account on a case object. How will I achieve that ? here is the detail

I have deployed_licenses__c custom object that is in parent-child relation to Account object (a customer may have different kinds of licenses with different version). Our support would like to see the list of licenses that customer account have on the case page as a related list. They do not want to go to Account page to see the liocenses. Account is a lookup field on the case object. 
Thank You
YM

Hi All,
I have a requirement to display a list of licenses associated to customer account on a case object. How will I achieve that ? here is the detail

I have deployed_licenses__c custom object that is in parent-child relation to Account object (a customer may have different kinds of licenses with different version). Our support would like to see the list of licenses that customer account have on the case page as a related list. They do not want to go to Account page to see the liocenses. Account is a lookup field on the case object. 
Thank You
YM