• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi team,

I've created a DL batch program to upload data from csv to SF. I have the process.outputSuccess and process.outputError set in the process.conf file, but still status folder is automatically created at the root folder. Any reason for this? How can I not make the batch create the folder?
Appreciate your help!
Hi,

Is there a way to set the folder path as variable in the process-conf file?

Thanks
Everytime I do an upsert to a detail custom  object which is related to Contact,
Contact   - Object1(master)-->Object2 (Detaill)

I get INVALID_FIELD_FOR_INSERT_UPDATE error.
Seems like for custom object, it doesn't consider the ID of the parent and master objects.
Not sure how to resolve this but I think if I merge the IDs it will create a unique ID that will allow me to insert.

Is it possible to merge 2 columns and set as External ID in an Upsert?
For example :
csv:
ID1 ID2
11 22

mapping.sdl
ID1 + ID2=ExternalID__c

Is that possible?

Thanks,
Precious
Hi,
Whenever I try to connect to production through Force.com IDE, I get following error:

Unable to connect to hostname 'login.salesforce.com'
Invalid username, password , security tokem; or user locked out.

I'm able to connect through browser and I tried resetting the security token , changed the Proxy setting but not result.
Also, we're using a custom domain and SSO app to login.
However, I can login to Sandbox fine.
Please advise.
Hi ,

I'm creating a batch file to import data through data loader cli. However, I can't seem to login. I get INVALID_Login exception. I can login through the UI but not through the command line.
We're using a domain to login and I use the OAuth option when logging in through the UI(somehow Password Authentication doesn't work) because of the 3rd party SSO we setup for Salesforce.
Hi ,

Anybody who has implemented an online registration form in Salesforce where you can capture customer details who register for an Event?
We need this form to embed to a Landing Page in MArketing Cloud.
Appreciate any ideas!

Thanks!
Hi,

Is it possible to schedule a dashboard snapshot (image) download? We want the image file downloaded to a local folder so we can use it in another site(Sharepoint). Is that possible?
Hi,

Is there a way to deploy custom object's page layout and record types?
We're using a lot of page layouts and need to set the picklist values per record type.

I'm also using Eclipse but I don't seem to see that in the .object file.

Thanks.

I am getting a Must specifiy a non-empty plural label when deploying a custom object in Eclipse from 1 sandbox to another. Checked the tab labels and it's set correctly. Is there a know reason for this error?
We created an Apex Trigger on our Sandbox (a before insert, before update trigger on Contact which just basically updates some custom field). Tested it with an Apex class and Code Coverage is 100% (12/12).
But when we deploy it to Production validation fails.

Below is our Apex Class to test.

@isTest
public class TriggerTest {
 static testMethod void verifyTrigger (){
 User u1 = [SELECT Id FROM User WHERE Alias='alias'];
 System.RunAs(u1)
 {

System.debug('Current User: ' + UserInfo.getUserName());
    System.debug('Current Profile: ' + UserInfo.getProfileId());

List<Contact> contacts = new List<Contact>{};

for(Integer i = 0; i < 1000; i++) {
     Contact a = new Contact(LastName = 'Test'+i, AccountId = 'xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx',Owner=u1 );
     contacts.add(a);
     }

test.startTest();
     insert contacts; 

test.stopTest();
  }

}

}

Any ideas why? I have tried Compiling all classes. And even Run all from Developer Console but no luck.
Hi,
Whenever I try to connect to production through Force.com IDE, I get following error:

Unable to connect to hostname 'login.salesforce.com'
Invalid username, password , security tokem; or user locked out.

I'm able to connect through browser and I tried resetting the security token , changed the Proxy setting but not result.
Also, we're using a custom domain and SSO app to login.
However, I can login to Sandbox fine.
Please advise.
Hi ,

I'm creating a batch file to import data through data loader cli. However, I can't seem to login. I get INVALID_Login exception. I can login through the UI but not through the command line.
We're using a domain to login and I use the OAuth option when logging in through the UI(somehow Password Authentication doesn't work) because of the 3rd party SSO we setup for Salesforce.
We created an Apex Trigger on our Sandbox (a before insert, before update trigger on Contact which just basically updates some custom field). Tested it with an Apex class and Code Coverage is 100% (12/12).
But when we deploy it to Production validation fails.

Below is our Apex Class to test.

@isTest
public class TriggerTest {
 static testMethod void verifyTrigger (){
 User u1 = [SELECT Id FROM User WHERE Alias='alias'];
 System.RunAs(u1)
 {

System.debug('Current User: ' + UserInfo.getUserName());
    System.debug('Current Profile: ' + UserInfo.getProfileId());

List<Contact> contacts = new List<Contact>{};

for(Integer i = 0; i < 1000; i++) {
     Contact a = new Contact(LastName = 'Test'+i, AccountId = 'xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx',Owner=u1 );
     contacts.add(a);
     }

test.startTest();
     insert contacts; 

test.stopTest();
  }

}

}

Any ideas why? I have tried Compiling all classes. And even Run all from Developer Console but no luck.
hi all,

I urgently need to edit/delete a post made by me on this discussion forum...But its not allowing me to do so and pops up
saying that 'you cant delete this question as others are interested in it'.
There are no likes and no comments on it still i am unable  to delete it
Any help would be highly appreciated

Its very urgent,
Thanks,

Hello, everyone,

Wonder if anybody knows how to use variables in the XML beans of the Data loader CLI processes?

For example, I would like to replace the path "c:\dataloader\samples\" with a text variable in the body of the bean and be able to change the value of this variable when necessary.

It seems like the standard XSLT variable syntax does not work within a bean... :(

Thanks a lot for your help!

<bean id="opportunityUpsertProcess"
          class="com.salesforce.dataloader.process.ProcessRunner"
          singleton="false">
        <description>Opportunity Upsert job gets the Customer record updates from a CSV file and uploads them to salesforce using 'upsert'.</description>
        <property name="name" value="opportunityUpsertProcess"/>
        <property name="configOverrideMap">
            <map>
                <entry key="sfdc.endpoint" value="https://www.salesforce.com"/>
                <entry key="sfdc.username" value="user@mycompany.com"/>
                <!-- password below has been encrypted using key file, therefore it will not work without the key setting: process.encryptionKeyFile
                the password is not a valid encrypted value, please generate the real value using encrypt.bat utility -->
                <entry key="sfdc.password" value="5555555555555555"/>
                <entry key="process.encryptionKeyFile" value="c:\dataloader\samples\conf\sample.key"/>
                <entry key="sfdc.timeoutSecs" value="600"/>
                <entry key="sfdc.loadBatchSize" value="200"/>
                <entry key="sfdc.externalIdField" value="Oracle_Id__c"/>
                <entry key="sfdc.entity" value="Opportunity"/>
                <entry key="process.operation" value="upsert"/>
                <entry key="process.mappingFile" value="c:\dataloader\samples\conf\opportunityUpsertMap.sdl"/>
                <entry key="dataAccess.name" value="c:\dataloader\samples\data\opportunityData.csv"/>
                <entry key="dataAccess.type" value="csvRead"/>
                <entry key="process.initialLastRunDate" value="2006-12-01T00:00:00.000-0800"/>
            </map>
        </property>
    </bean>