• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all,
how to check the size of custom object before query fire.When there is no record in object and we are trying select sata from that object then system return run time error(List has no rows for assignment to SObject).help to fix it.Thanks in advance
Hi all,
I have a developer account(say A) and i have created one user(say B) in one step below in my org structure.Now the problem is that my tabs for visualforce pages are showing in B but when i click on them "Insufficient Privileges Errors" is showing.
Hello all,
I have developed an app and drop all its content in managed package.Now i uploaded it  and with the help of url,i install it in another account.But problem is that my app name is not showing in both account's  app list(which is near setup  icon).Thanks in advance  :)
Hi all,
how to check the size of custom object before query fire.When there is no record in object and we are trying select sata from that object then system return run time error(List has no rows for assignment to SObject).help to fix it.Thanks in advance
Hello all,
I have developed an app and drop all its content in managed package.Now i uploaded it  and with the help of url,i install it in another account.But problem is that my app name is not showing in both account's  app list(which is near setup  icon).Thanks in advance  :)