• 15 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have a VF Page that expects a date in HTML field, and onclick of a button - the value is being binded to 

<apex:inputHidden value="{!CaseRecord.StartDate__c}">

I am getting the Value '2016-07-28 00:00:00' cannot be converted from Text to com.force.swag.soap.DateOnlyWrapper error.

Can anybody help out why is this happening and what is the workaround? I see that people used String or similar, but i am binding this directly to the record field. Having temporary String variable on the page and then binding the value on the controller is not an ideal solution, does anybody have any other idea?

Thank you

Hi all,

I would really like to hear your opinion/pros&cons/experience with git structure. Is it better to have different branch for each dev/test and prod org or to have completely seperate repositories?
Hi all,

I would like to transfer my SF project on git - more specifically on Bitbucket. I would like to use tool for CI as well.
questions:
1. which tool is better to use - jenkins or bamboo? do both have an option to use it in the cloud, or do i have to install it locally?
2. how do i manage that one branch pushes changes to test enviornment and other one to do production?
3. is it a problem that multiple developers use same sandbox (that is the situation on our project, there is 3 of us)?

Any info is valuable, thank you in advance
Hi all,

I would like to transfer my SF project on git - more specifically on Bitbucket. I would like to use tool for CI as well.
questions:
1. which tool is better to use - jenkins or bamboo? do both have an option to use it in the cloud, or do i have to install it locally?
2. how do i manage that one branch pushes changes to test enviornment and other one to do production?
3. is it a problem that multiple developers use same sandbox (that is the situation on our project, there is 3 of us)?

Hi all,

questions:

Hi All,

I need to write a after insert trigger on Opportunity Team Member object to create a Opportunity Split.

For example, if we have 2 members in Opportunity Team member then it should be 50% each.

Please help me it's urgent.

Thanks,

Sachin.