• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Currently working on the "Creating Wizards with Visual Workflow" and the missing piece for me is to find a way to create more than one record.

I'm having success with updating the Account records, but once I try and implement a way to create Contact records, I either get the error message on run or nothing gets updated on the Contacts side. I'm not including Opportunity records until I can figure out how to create multiple records off of the same screen.

Right now, my flow has a screen with the fields, pointing to a record lookup for Accounts, pointing to a decision about whether the Account is null or not, and then finally, a pointer to the create records for Accounts.

My main question is: how do I implement the record lookup for Contacts? Where in my flow would I start the process for creating records for Contacts?

Apologies if I'm doing this all wrong.
Naive question here, cart before the horse and all that....

I just got done with a Udacity tutorial and would like to build something slightly similar, that gathers a list of real world festivals, but allow for some user features (mainly email notification for reminders of the event date, etc.)

I'm not sure if this would translate to the App Store or if I can just host the information on a website, and have users interact with it there.

Is this all built so that users (or users within the particular business) would have to log onto Salesforce.com to do stuff like change inventory, etc., or is there a "port" aspect?

Sorry if my questions are all jumbled, I'm just basically trying to get going and tinker with Salesforce, but if it's gonna cost me money to have an active setup, then I'll just play around inside my free developer account.

Please be gentle :)
Currently working on the "Creating Wizards with Visual Workflow" and the missing piece for me is to find a way to create more than one record.

I'm having success with updating the Account records, but once I try and implement a way to create Contact records, I either get the error message on run or nothing gets updated on the Contacts side. I'm not including Opportunity records until I can figure out how to create multiple records off of the same screen.

Right now, my flow has a screen with the fields, pointing to a record lookup for Accounts, pointing to a decision about whether the Account is null or not, and then finally, a pointer to the create records for Accounts.

My main question is: how do I implement the record lookup for Contacts? Where in my flow would I start the process for creating records for Contacts?