• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Your company is adding a Message of the Day that's updated every day for an entire week. Create a component that displays a different message for each day of the week.
he component should display 'Today is x' where x is the day of the week.
Hi All,
I am not able to create A custom button on page Layout section of any Object on developer edition. Please help me
I am facing  problem During Completion of Trailhead Challenge ,Suddenly  "Check Challenge" button is not showing .In Developer Edition I am alredy loged in
Hello all,
I'm trying to create a page that has an editable table. My code is below:
<apex:page standardController="account">
    <apex:form >
        <apex:pageBlock >
            <apex:pageBlockButtons >
                <apex:commandButton action="{!save}" value="Save"/>
            </apex:pageBlockButtons>
            <apex:variable var="sr" value="{!0}"/>
            <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!account.contacts}" var="contact" rows="8">
                <apex:column headerValue="Membership Number"><apex:variable var="sr" value="{!sr + 1}"/>
                  {!sr}
                   </apex:column>  
                <apex:column headerValue="Reserved"><apex:inputCheckbox /></apex:column>
                <apex:column headerValue="Shared"><apex:inputCheckbox /></apex:column>
                <apex:column headerValue="Nights & Weekends"><apex:inputCheckbox /></apex:column>
                <apex:column headerValue="Small Office"><apex:inputCheckbox /></apex:column>
                <apex:column headerValue="Large Office"><apex:inputCheckbox /></apex:column>
                <apex:column headerValue="Membership Fee"><apex:inputText /></apex:column> %make this automatically update based on click of inputCheckbox
                <apex:column headerValue="Start Date"><apex:inputText /></apex:column>
                <apex:column headerValue="End Date"><apex:inputText /></apex:column>
                <apex:column headerValue="Comments"><apex:inputText /></apex:column>
            </apex:pageBlockTable>
        </apex:pageBlock>
    </apex:form>
</apex:page>

The table itself renders how I want it to, displaying like so:
User-added image

.  For some reason, whenever I click the "Save" button, an error occurs where the page does not save or update, and subsequent attempts create an inception-like view, where the actual webpage renders itself within the grid window.

This is obviously not what I want to do, as I'm actually just trying to create a pageBlockTable that can be edited and saved. Any suggestions on how to modify my code to accomplish this?
Hi All,
I am not able to create A custom button on page Layout section of any Object on developer edition. Please help me
I am facing  problem During Completion of Trailhead Challenge ,Suddenly  "Check Challenge" button is not showing .In Developer Edition I am alredy loged in