• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Guys 

I have implemented the below class and also scheduled it . 

Still getting an error. 
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The Apex class does not appear to be implementing the execute() method.
Very sad to see was not able to complete in the first attempt after making everything right.

public class WarehouseSyncSchedule implements Schedulable {

public void execute(SchedulableContext SC)
    {
        WarehouseCalloutService.runWarehouseEquipmentSync();
    }

}
Hello Everyone,

I have a challenging requirement for one my project .I want to have a trigger where i need to sum up a field xxx from childs in self lookup .
For Example if A is parent of B and B is parent of C .If value of field xxx changes from x to y  in Record C.The sum of field xxx should be calculated for all parents.This is possible if we use recursive trigger .

The challege is to do it in ,one single update.

Has any body done this before.

Regards

Hi Team

I am not able to install IDE on my eclipse 
Eclipse IDE for Java Developers

Version: Kepler Service Release 2
Build id: 20140224-0627

I am getting below error

An error occurred while collecting items to be installed
session context was:(profile=epp.package.java, phase=org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.engine.phases.Collect, operand=, action=).
Unable to read repository at http://media.developerforce.com/force-ide/eclipse42/plugins/com.salesforce.ide.core_33.0.0.201504091124.jar.
Connection reset
Unable to read repository at http://media.developerforce.com/force-ide/eclipse42/plugins/com.salesforce.ide.debug.core_33.0.0.201504091124.jar.
Connection reset
I am getting (403) Forbidden error  in outbound message. My endpoint url is RequestB.in. 

Outbound Message

WF Action

As a result I am not getting a y reponse at my endpoint url:

User-added image
Hi Guys 

I have implemented the below class and also scheduled it . 

Still getting an error. 
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The Apex class does not appear to be implementing the execute() method.
Very sad to see was not able to complete in the first attempt after making everything right.

public class WarehouseSyncSchedule implements Schedulable {

public void execute(SchedulableContext SC)
    {
        WarehouseCalloutService.runWarehouseEquipmentSync();
    }

}
Hi All,

I am not able to complete the challenge "Mark Item as Packed" getting error message  The campingListItem JavaScript controller isn't setting the 'Packed' value correctly.

Below is the code, please help

<aura:component >

<aura:attribute name="item" type="Camping_Item__c" required="true"/>
    <aura:attribute name="buttonDisabled" type="String" default="false"/>

<p>Price:
        <ui:outputCurrency value="{!v.item.Price__c}"/>
    </p>
    <p>Name:
        <ui:outputText  value="{!v.item.Name}"/>
    </p>
    <p>Quantity:
        <ui:outputNumber value="{!v.item.Quantity__c}"/>
    </p>
    <p>Packed?:
        <ui:outputCheckbox value="{!v.item.Packed__c}"/>
    </p>

<ui:button label="Packed!" press="{!c.packItem}" disabled="{! v.buttonDisabled}" />

</aura:component>

({
    packItem : function(component, event, helper) {
        component.set("v.item", { 'sobjectType': 'Camping_Item__c','Packed__c': true });
        component.set("v.buttonDisabled", "true");  
    }
})

Hello Everyone,

I have a challenging requirement for one my project .I want to have a trigger where i need to sum up a field xxx from childs in self lookup .
For Example if A is parent of B and B is parent of C .If value of field xxx changes from x to y  in Record C.The sum of field xxx should be calculated for all parents.This is possible if we use recursive trigger .

The challege is to do it in ,one single update.

Has any body done this before.

Regards

Hi Team

I am not able to install IDE on my eclipse 
Eclipse IDE for Java Developers

Version: Kepler Service Release 2
Build id: 20140224-0627

I am getting below error

An error occurred while collecting items to be installed
session context was:(profile=epp.package.java, phase=org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.engine.phases.Collect, operand=, action=).
Unable to read repository at http://media.developerforce.com/force-ide/eclipse42/plugins/com.salesforce.ide.core_33.0.0.201504091124.jar.
Connection reset
Unable to read repository at http://media.developerforce.com/force-ide/eclipse42/plugins/com.salesforce.ide.debug.core_33.0.0.201504091124.jar.
Connection reset
We have a very interesting and a challenging requirement from one of our clients, following is the scenario:

Consider there is a customer Cust-A.
Cust-A can refer one or more customers. Say, Cust-A refers Cust-B and Cust-C.
Further Cust-B and Cust-C can refer one or more customers.
This chain of referal can go upto any level.

Now, on each customer record we want to calculate total number of refered customers in the entire chain below that customer.

Has anyone come accross such a scenario or have any suggestion on how this can be implemented.

All suggestions are welcome and appriciated.

Thanks,
Vijay
Hi All,

By using the Ant I am trying to retrive the my org metadata.But I am getting below error.

C:\Migarationtool\sample>ant MyYahooOrg
Buildfile: C:\Migarationtool\sample\build.xml

MyYahooOrg:
[sf:retrieve] Note: use ant -verbose to get more information on the failure

BUILD FAILED
C:\Migarationtool\sample\build.xml:21: Failed to login: UNSUPPORTED_API_VERSION
- Invalid Api version specified on URL

Total time: 6 seconds

C:\Migarationtool\sample\build.xml     

<project name="Sample usage of Salesforce Ant tasks" default="test" basedir="." xmlns:sf="antlib:com.salesforce">

<property file="build.properties"/>
    <property environment="env"/>

<taskdef resource="com/salesforce/antlib.xml" uri="antlib:com.salesforce">
        <classpath>
            <pathelement location="../ant-salesforce.jar" />
        </classpath>
    </taskdef>

<!--My own code added by saravana-->
<target name="MyYahooOrg">
   <sf:retrieve username="xxxxxxxx@yahoo.in"
       password="PasswordSecurityToken"
       serverurl="login.salesforce.com"
       maxPoll="20"
       retrieveTarget="C:\test"
       apiVersion="31.0"
       unpackaged="\unpackaged\unpackaged-all.xml"/>

</target>
<!--End Saravanan  -->

<!-- Test out deploy and retrieve verbs for package 'mypkg' -->
    <target name="test">
      <!-- Upload the contents of the "mypkg" package -->
      <sf:deploy username="${sf.username}" password="${sf.password}" serverurl="${sf.serverurl}" maxPoll="${sf.maxPoll}" deployRoot="mypkg" rollbackOnError="true"/>
      <mkdir dir="retrieveOutput"/>
      <!-- Retrieve the contents into another directory -->
      <sf:retrieve username="${sf.username}" password="${sf.password}" serverurl="${sf.serverurl}" maxPoll="${sf.maxPoll}" retrieveTarget="retrieveOutput" packageNames="MyPkg"/>
    </target>

<!-- Retrieve an unpackaged set of metadata from your org -->
    <!-- The file unpackaged/package.xml lists what is to be retrieved -->
    <target name="retrieveUnpackaged">
      <mkdir dir="retrieveUnpackaged"/>
      <!-- Retrieve the contents into another directory -->
      <sf:retrieve username="${sf.username}" password="${sf.password}" serverurl="${sf.serverurl}" maxPoll="${sf.maxPoll}" retrieveTarget="retrieveUnpackaged" unpackaged="unpackaged/package.xml"/>
    </target>

<!-- Retrieve all the items of a particular metadata type -->
    <target name="bulkRetrieve">
      <sf:bulkRetrieve username="${sf.username}" password="${sf.password}" serverurl="${sf.serverurl}" maxPoll="${sf.maxPoll}" metadataType="${sf.metadataType}" retrieveTarget="retrieveUnpackaged"/>
    </target>

<!-- Retrieve metadata for all the packages specified under packageNames -->
    <target name="retrievePkg">
      <sf:retrieve username="${sf.username}" password="${sf.password}" serverurl="${sf.serverurl}" maxPoll="${sf.maxPoll}" retrieveTarget="retrieveOutput" packageNames="${sf.pkgName}"/>
    </target>

<!-- Deploy the unpackaged set of metadata retrieved with retrieveUnpackaged -->
    <target name="deployUnpackaged">
      <sf:deploy username="${sf.username}" password="${sf.password}" serverurl="${sf.serverurl}" maxPoll="${sf.maxPoll}" deployRoot="retrieveUnpackaged" rollbackOnError="true"/>
    </target>

<!-- Deploy a zip of metadata files to the org -->
    <target name="deployZip">
      <sf:deploy username="${sf.username}" password="${sf.password}" serverurl="${sf.serverurl}" maxPoll="${sf.maxPoll}" zipFile="${sf.zipFile}" pollWaitMillis="1000" rollbackOnError="true"/>
    </target>

<!-- Shows deploying code & running tests for code in directory -->
    <target name="deployCode">
      <!-- Upload the contents of the "codepkg" directory, running the tests for just 1 class -->
      <sf:deploy username="${sf.username}" password="${sf.password}" serverurl="${sf.serverurl}" maxPoll="${sf.maxPoll}" deployRoot="codepkg" rollbackOnError="true">
        <runTest>SampleDeployClass</runTest>
      </sf:deploy>
    </target>

<!-- Shows removing code; only succeeds if done after deployCode -->
    <target name="undeployCode">
      <sf:deploy username="${sf.username}" password="${sf.password}" serverurl="${sf.serverurl}" maxPoll="${sf.maxPoll}" deployRoot="removecodepkg"/>
    </target>

<!-- Shows retrieving code; only succeeds if done after deployCode -->
    <target name="retrieveCode">
      <!-- Retrieve the contents listed in the file codepkg/package.xml into the codepkg directory -->
      <sf:retrieve username="${sf.username}" password="${sf.password}" serverurl="${sf.serverurl}" maxPoll="${sf.maxPoll}" retrieveTarget="codepkg" unpackaged="codepkg/package.xml"/>
    </target>

<!-- Shows deploying code, running all tests, and running tests (1 of which fails), and logging. -->
    <target name="deployCodeFailingTest">
      <!-- Upload the contents of the "codepkg" package, running all tests -->
      <sf:deploy username="${sf.username}" password="${sf.password}" serverurl="${sf.serverurl}" maxPoll="${sf.maxPoll}" deployRoot="codepkg" runAllTests="true" rollbackOnError="true" logType="Debugonly"/>
    </target>

<!-- Shows check only; never actually saves to the server -->
    <target name="deployCodeCheckOnly">
      <sf:deploy username="${sf.username}" password="${sf.password}" serverurl="${sf.serverurl}" maxPoll="${sf.maxPoll}" deployRoot="codepkg" checkOnly="true"/>
    </target>

<!-- Retrieve the information of all items of a particular metadata type -->
    <target name="listMetadata">
      <sf:listMetadata username="${sf.username}" password="${sf.password}" serverurl="${sf.serverurl}" metadataType="${sf.metadataType}"/>
    </target>

<!-- Retrieve the information on all supported metadata type -->
    <target name="describeMetadata">
      <sf:describeMetadata username="${sf.username}" password="${sf.password}" serverurl="${sf.serverurl}"/>
    </target>
</project>

C:\Migarationtool\sample\unpackaged\unpackaged-all.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Package xmlns="http://soap.sforce.com/2006/04/metadata">
    <types>
        <members>*</members>
        <name>ApexClass</name>
    </types>
    <types>
        <members>*</members>
        <name>ApexTrigger</name>
    </types>
    <version>31.0</version>
</Package>

Please explain me what I am doing wrong and how to resolve that.

Thanks in advance!!!
I have a Developer Edition account as I am trying to do a POC on integration of SFDC using Tibco BW.
I have created a Workflow Rule which triggers an Outbound Message. The message will be recieved by a Tibco BW Web Service on tibco's end over HTTP.

Even though the URL in the outbound Message matches the Webservice URL, the outbound message get's stuck on the SFDC side with a Delivery Failure Reason '(403) Forbidden'.

Please tell me what is the reason for the error as there is no information that i could find on this. Also, how can i fix this.
  • January 04, 2014

Let's say I got 50,000 records in a table where there is a field named OwnerID.  Let's say I just want to grab a set of the distinct OwnerIDs and not be charged 50,000 query rows for my governor limits.  What ya'll have to say about 'dat?

~Tyler