• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi ,
want to send an email with Pdf attachement using Single Email Message.
for generating pdf either one is ok.
  1. i have Doc file and want to convert this doc to and pdf and need to sent an email.if we blob.toPdf then css is missing.
2. Am trying to show the doc file in Vf page .Int this case css is missing.
 want to send the same doc files as pdf attachment.
Can any one please help me on this.Thanks in advance
Am trying to get all Countries(AddressSettings) Using Metadata APi anad wants add some new states to the one of the existing countries using Metadataservice .but its showing Invalid iso code ARA for state Allier in country France.
i read the docx content using zippex classe after that need to replace some content in docx  and againg need to send an email with the modified docx file.Thank you
Hi All,
      Could any one please help me how to check the field acceissbity for related Object fields.
Ex: Schema.sObjectType.Contact.fields.Account.Customfield.isAccessible();

Thank you!
Hi ,
want to send an email with Pdf attachement using Single Email Message.
for generating pdf either one is ok.
  1. i have Doc file and want to convert this doc to and pdf and need to sent an email.if we blob.toPdf then css is missing.
2. Am trying to show the doc file in Vf page .Int this case css is missing.
 want to send the same doc files as pdf attachment.
Can any one please help me on this.Thanks in advance
i read the docx content using zippex classe after that need to replace some content in docx  and againg need to send an email with the modified docx file.Thank you
Hello,

Do you have any idea how can I convert Salesforce Word Files into PDF from apex? There are pretty complex documents and I need a solution that will not crash. Maybe some free AppExchange solution which you used?

Thank you