• Controller
  • Sanesco International, Inc.

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We use a mail your fax option inside our emails and I need to create a field that takes the fax number and removes the parenthesis and dashes and then addes text to it to equal and email your fax address. For example, I need to take fax number (123) 456-7890 and add it to the text "@emailyourfax.com" to make it " 1234567890@emailyourfax.com ".
Can I do that?
I have a custom object called "Sample Received". I want to create new ones from within the original order and have certain fields mapped over automtaically based on what is in the order. 
I have a custom object call Sample Received that I want to do a lookup to the account releated to an order whoose number is entered into a field inthe Sample Received object called Original Order. Here is the formula that I am using but it always returns a blank value:
IF(  Original_Order__c = null, "" ,  Original_Order__r.Practitioner_AccountId__r.Name  )
I need to set up a field in a custom object that we have called Sample Received. I already know that I can lookup and account based on the name, but I need to be able to look upi the account based on the auto number that was given to the account upon creation. Is taht possible and what would be the best formula to use?
I am very new to salesforce and am trying hard to write a trigger that will select the pricebook for an opportunity or an order based on the Pricebook lockup field in the account. I know that I need to set the Pricebook2Id field to equal Account.Pricebook__c but I can't figure out how. Can someone please help me.
I have a custom object called "Sample Received". I want to create new ones from within the original order and have certain fields mapped over automtaically based on what is in the order. 
I have a custom object call Sample Received that I want to do a lookup to the account releated to an order whoose number is entered into a field inthe Sample Received object called Original Order. Here is the formula that I am using but it always returns a blank value:
IF(  Original_Order__c = null, "" ,  Original_Order__r.Practitioner_AccountId__r.Name  )
I need to set up a field in a custom object that we have called Sample Received. I already know that I can lookup and account based on the name, but I need to be able to look upi the account based on the auto number that was given to the account upon creation. Is taht possible and what would be the best formula to use?