• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
How can I rename columns for an ETL export? For example, I have a quote with quote line items export that I need to change the column name of Status to attribute:QuoteStatus.

Thanks in Advance!
I have an custom object called Job Start.  On this object is a lookup field to opportunities.  The request I have is to have the Activities both opened and closed for the opportunity show on the custom object.

I can understand basic samples like the one below from here: https://www.salesforce.com/docs/developer/pages/Content/pages_compref_relatedList.htm , but have no idea where to begin on this one.

Any help would be appreciated
Jason

<apex:page standardController="Account">
    <apex:pageBlock>
    You're looking at some related lists for {!account.name}:
    </apex:pageBlock>

<apex:relatedList list="Opportunities" />

<apex:relatedList list="Contacts">
        <apex:facet name="header">Titles can be overriden with facets</apex:facet>
    </apex:relatedList>

<apex:relatedList list="Cases" title="Or you can keep the image, but change the text" />
</apex:page>

Email service address is too long for something I ma trying to implement.  I need it below 64 characters.  Is there a way to shorten the email service address besides before the @
I have an custom object called Job Start.  On this object is a lookup field to opportunities.  The request I have is to have the Activities both opened and closed for the opportunity show on the custom object.

I can understand basic samples like the one below from here: https://www.salesforce.com/docs/developer/pages/Content/pages_compref_relatedList.htm , but have no idea where to begin on this one.

Any help would be appreciated
Jason

<apex:page standardController="Account">
    <apex:pageBlock>
    You're looking at some related lists for {!account.name}:
    </apex:pageBlock>

<apex:relatedList list="Opportunities" />

<apex:relatedList list="Contacts">
        <apex:facet name="header">Titles can be overriden with facets</apex:facet>
    </apex:relatedList>

<apex:relatedList list="Cases" title="Or you can keep the image, but change the text" />
</apex:page>