• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
missing softphone
Doing Trailhead Add Users To Your Call Center.  Where is the server?  I can't use the Quick Find as advised.  Thanks for any help.
In the Trailheads module on Sharing and Notifications, when I press the button to Log on to your Developer Edition, I get the message that I am forbidden to view this page.  I can log in from the Trailheads regular log in page, but not from the module.  Therefore I can't get the green Check Challenge button to get a score.  What am I doing wrong?
I'm spending a snow day with Trailhead and have encountered a glitch.  I just completed the Creating Custom Objects section and did the challenge and Trailhead cannot find the wonderful custom objects that I created to give me my 500 points for meeting the challenge.  It says

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
All the expected custom fields for the Trail__c object could not be found.

I have my developer account open and there those lovely custom objects are, shining bright.  Any ideas about helping Trailhead see my wonderful work?
Merrily Neill

In the Trailheads module on Sharing and Notifications, when I press the button to Log on to your Developer Edition, I get the message that I am forbidden to view this page.  I can log in from the Trailheads regular log in page, but not from the module.  Therefore I can't get the green Check Challenge button to get a score.  What am I doing wrong?
i'm trying to create a list view. which i thought I had done successfully.  I keep getting this message.
i feel like i keep running into a brick wall on this project. 
do I need to create some fake contacts in order for this list view to be found????!
I'm spending a snow day with Trailhead and have encountered a glitch.  I just completed the Creating Custom Objects section and did the challenge and Trailhead cannot find the wonderful custom objects that I created to give me my 500 points for meeting the challenge.  It says

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
All the expected custom fields for the Trail__c object could not be found.

I have my developer account open and there those lovely custom objects are, shining bright.  Any ideas about helping Trailhead see my wonderful work?
Merrily Neill