• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Lightning component consists of HTML part and JavaScript part. I can debug and test Lightning app running on browser but I don't find the way to unit test JS part of Lightning component such as controller and helper.  I think it best to test that using popular js testing tool like QUnit or Jasmine. Does someone know how Lightning developer team test their own component(ltng:xx) to enhance it's quality?

thanks. 
Lightning component consists of HTML part and JavaScript part. I can debug and test Lightning app running on browser but I don't find the way to unit test JS part of Lightning component such as controller and helper.  I think it best to test that using popular js testing tool like QUnit or Jasmine. Does someone know how Lightning developer team test their own component(ltng:xx) to enhance it's quality?

thanks. 

thanks.