• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am running into an issue when attempting to deploy a change set from a Development Sandbox to a Full Copy. I select "Run Specified Tests" and enter the tests which i need to run. The deployment will error out with 0% Code Coverage. However, when I deploy to Full Copy without running the tests, and then manually run the tests I recieve passing code coverage on all of the classes

I have verified that all dependencies exist in the Full Copy Sandbox and correct permissions are given to the user being used to run the tests at deployment. 

And ideas what might cause this?
Hi All,

I am looking to create a formula field that calculates a date in the future based on a date field value and a picklist. I was looking into using a CASE for this but keep recieving a syntax error.

CASE(Password_Expires_Every__c ,"30 Days", Password_Last_Changed__c + 30, "60 Days",Password_Last_Changed__c + 60,"90 Days", Password_Last_Changed__c + 90,"180 Days",Password_Last_Changed__c + 180,"One Year",Password_Last_Changed__c + 365)

Wondering if anyone can guide me to the issue! 

Thank you
Hello Everyone,

We are currently running into an issue where the queries in one of our visualforce pages is taking a very long time to execute. Currently the query is taking around 120 seconds sometimes more to return thier results. Adding a "where condition" has descreased the time but I am looking to see if anyone has any possible suggestions to improve it further. I have posted both queries(with and without WHERE condition). Let me know if you need any further information.

Thank you!

Without Where Condition:

SELECT id, Name, type, owner.Name, website FROM Account ORDER BY LastModifiedDate DESC LIMIT 50

SELECT id, FirstName, Name, LastName, Email, Account.Name, Department, Title, Phone FROM Contact ORDER BY LastModifiedDate DESC LIMIT 50

SELECT id, Account.Name, AccountId, Name, Type, Amount, StageName, Probability, owner.Name, CloseDate FROM Opportunity ORDER BY LastModifiedDate DESC LIMIT 50

Select Username, Title, TimeZoneSidKey, ProfileId, Phone, Name, LastName, Id, FirstName, Email, Division, Department From User WHERE IsActive = true ORDER BY LastModifiedDate DESC LIMIT 50

With Where Condition:

SELECT id, Name, type, owner.Name, website FROM Account where lastvieweddate = LAST_N_DAYS:30 ORDER BY LastViewedDate DESC NULLS LAST LIMIT 50

SELECT id, FirstName, Name, LastName, Email, Account.Name, Department, Title, Phone FROM Contact where lastvieweddate = LAST_N_DAYS:30 ORDER BY LastViewedDate DESC NULLS LAST LIMIT 50

SELECT id, Account.Name, AccountId, Name, Type, Amount, StageName, Probability, owner.Name, CloseDate FROM Opportunity where lastvieweddate = LAST_N_DAYS:30 ORDER BY LastViewedDate DESC NULLS LAST LIMIT 50

Select Username, Title, TimeZoneSidKey, ProfileId, Phone, Name, LastName, Id, FirstName, Email, Division, Department From User WHERE IsActive = true AND lastvieweddate = LAST_N_DAYS:30 ORDER BY LastViewedDate DESC NULLS LAST LIMIT 50

Hi All!

I was attempting the "Build Flexible Apps with Visualforce Pages and Lightning Components" trailhead project but I am unable to install the package that the require to be installed prior to beginning. When i go to install the package, I recieve the errors below. I verified that it is installing into my "Hands-On Org" and I even attempted creating a new Trailhead org and the same issues persists. 

Method does not exist or incorrect signature: void setCurrentPage(System.PageReference) from the type test
DreamhouseTests: Method does not exist or incorrect signature: void setCurrentPage(System.PageReference) from the type test

Method does not exist or incorrect signature: void isRunningTest() from the type test
GetPropertiesApexController: Method does not exist or incorrect signature: void isRunningTest() from the type test

Apex class 'GetPropertiesApexController' does not exist
Similar_Properties: Apex class 'GetPropertiesApexController' does not exist

Does anyone have any ideas what I might have to do to fix this. Sorry if there has been an answer posted already, I couldn't seem to find one.

Thank you,

Michael