• 25 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Probably easy one.  I have a managed number field (used in calculation for term of renewal)  On my doument I need the display to be 01 instead of 1 and 02 instead of 2 so on up to the number 9,  I was just going to create a text field that says IF (Renewal_Term__c) = 1 then change it to 01 etc.
In my Validation rule:  If the type is Reseller Standard or Reseller Premium and the Partner Account is blank  then send an error that partner is required.  This gets no errors but does not give an error message

AND
(
 TEXT(Type) = "Reseller Standard",
  OR(TEXT(Type) = "Reseller Premium))",
  AND(ISBLANK(PartnerAccount__r.Name))))
Probably easy one.  I have a managed number field (used in calculation for term of renewal)  On my doument I need the display to be 01 instead of 1 and 02 instead of 2 so on up to the number 9,  I was just going to create a text field that says IF (Renewal_Term__c) = 1 then change it to 01 etc.
In my Validation rule:  If the type is Reseller Standard or Reseller Premium and the Partner Account is blank  then send an error that partner is required.  This gets no errors but does not give an error message

AND
(
 TEXT(Type) = "Reseller Standard",
  OR(TEXT(Type) = "Reseller Premium))",
  AND(ISBLANK(PartnerAccount__r.Name))))
 Make sure that the process is correct and that it is activated.
Create a process to update child record when the parent is updated.
You've been given a requirement to keep Contact addresses in sync with the Account they belong to. Use Process Builder to create a new process that updates all child Contact addresses when the address of the Account record is updated. This process:
Can have any name.
Must be activated.
Must update Contact mailing address fields (Street, City, State, Post Code, Country) when the parent Account shipping address field values are updated.
NOTE: You may have to deactivate the validation rule for the Contacts object (created from a previous challenge) in order to complete this challenge.
Hello,
I am a Trailhead Newbie. How do I know if I have already created my Developer Org? When I click on Connect To Your Developer Edition it gives me the option to Log In With Developer Edition or Create a New Developer Edition; when I click on Connect To Your Developer Edition it asks me to authorize Salesforce Developer to access my information, basic data, etc; when I click on Create a New Developer Edition, it asks me to enter a Username, but when I use my current log in e-mail, it says it's already being used so not sure if I've created a Developer Org already? I appreciate your help!
Chelsea
The challenge is:

You've been given a requirement to keep Contact addresses in sync with the Account they belong to. Use Process Builder to create a new process that updates all child Contact addresses when the address of the Account record is updated. This process:Can have any name.
Must be activated.
Must update Contact mailing address fields (Street, City, State, Post Code, Country) when the parent Account shipping address field values are updated.

I start with Accounts when records is created or edited.
Filter criteria where accounts shipping address (street, city, state, zip code) is changed (used "or" logic).

I am stuck on the next step "add action".  I started with action type "Update Records".
On objects, I can't seem to change Accounts to Contacts.  Why?