• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Here is the trailhead Challege:
To pass this challenge, create a new list view which only shows contacts belonging to you that have been created or modified in the last week.The list view must be named 'My Recent Contacts'.
The list view should only be visible to you.
The list view must show contacts belonging to you that have been created or modified in the last week.

Solution Created on my Salesforce Dev account:
User-added image

Error Encountered:
User-added image

Could someone suggest why trailhead is not able to recogonize the list view on my account?

Many thanks
Senthil
Hi All,

I am trying to learn Salesforce through Trailhead and quite possibly, i may have made a stupid mistake at this challenge but i am having hard time figuring the problem. Any help will be appreciable.

The challege:
We would like contact information in Salesforce1 to focus on the phone numbers and email addresses of the contact record. Override the system default compact layout so that the contact's phone, mobile number, and email address appear in the summary information of the Contact page in the Salesforce1 mobile application.Create a compact layout for the Contact object called 'Phone and Email'. The fields on the compact layout should be Name, Phone, Mobile, and Email. Set the Compact Layout Assignment for the Contact object so that the new layout is used in the Salesforce1 mobile application. 

Error Encountered: 
User-added image

Solution:
User-added image
User-added image
User-added image

I have the contact object with the compact layout 'phone and email' with the expected fileds and made it primary. Still, i face the above error. Any thoughts/ideas how to resolve my problem?

Thank you in advance.
Here is the trailhead Challege:
To pass this challenge, create a new list view which only shows contacts belonging to you that have been created or modified in the last week.The list view must be named 'My Recent Contacts'.
The list view should only be visible to you.
The list view must show contacts belonging to you that have been created or modified in the last week.

Solution Created on my Salesforce Dev account:
User-added image

Error Encountered:
User-added image

Could someone suggest why trailhead is not able to recogonize the list view on my account?

Many thanks
Senthil
Hi All,

I am trying to learn Salesforce through Trailhead and quite possibly, i may have made a stupid mistake at this challenge but i am having hard time figuring the problem. Any help will be appreciable.

The challege:
We would like contact information in Salesforce1 to focus on the phone numbers and email addresses of the contact record. Override the system default compact layout so that the contact's phone, mobile number, and email address appear in the summary information of the Contact page in the Salesforce1 mobile application.Create a compact layout for the Contact object called 'Phone and Email'. The fields on the compact layout should be Name, Phone, Mobile, and Email. Set the Compact Layout Assignment for the Contact object so that the new layout is used in the Salesforce1 mobile application. 

Error Encountered: 
User-added image

Solution:
User-added image
User-added image
User-added image

I have the contact object with the compact layout 'phone and email' with the expected fileds and made it primary. Still, i face the above error. Any thoughts/ideas how to resolve my problem?

Thank you in advance.