• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all,

I have 2 sandboxes with the Person Account mode.
I'm deploying changes using Force.com IDE and Migration Tool but I just can't find a way to deploy Person Account Picklist Values.
Whenever I add new values to any picklist in the Person Account Record and deploy the changes, all the picklist values in Person Account Record Type (that was created by salesforce) appear in the Available Values of the picklist rather than in the Selected Values.

I've gone through the Account.object xml and it looks like the Person Account Record type isn't there so I guess it has something to do with it but I can't figure out a way to add it.

I will appreciate any help... 
Hi all,

I have 2 sandboxes with the Person Account mode.
I'm deploying changes using Force.com IDE and Migration Tool but I just can't find a way to deploy Person Account Picklist Values.
Whenever I add new values to any picklist in the Person Account Record and deploy the changes, all the picklist values in Person Account Record Type (that was created by salesforce) appear in the Available Values of the picklist rather than in the Selected Values.

I've gone through the Account.object xml and it looks like the Person Account Record type isn't there so I guess it has something to do with it but I can't figure out a way to add it.

I will appreciate any help...