• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi everyone,
I want to make a report of who sees a dashboard daily, do you think it is possible? How do you think I could achieve it?

thank you so much
Hi everyone!
My team is trying to migrate to lightning experience, we already had implemented a chat with opentok, but now we want to know if someone else has implemented a chat with opentok or it is imposible for now.

tks
Hi!
I want to be able to deactivate a community user and then when I reactivate the same user, don't send welcome email to the user. I really try every thing I know, but the true is that always is sending the welcome email.
Please, anyone can help me¨?
Hi!
I want to create a community where the users can access a simply tab, like  the oportunity tab. It is possible with cero visualforce construction?

Thanks!!!
Hello everyone! hope you are fine :)

Right now I´m developing a page that contains filters like the add campaign members:
User-added image
I do almost everything, but I still have problems with the filters, because the costumer wants the same behavior that have that page. I need to render the operators for the specific data type selected and if it is a look up I must allow the user to search with the magnifying glass button.

If somebody has a good idea or had a similar code, please lend me know it, I'm desperate.

Thank you so much! :)

Have a nice day!
Hi everyone! How are U?
Can anyone tells me if I can reach the BLE (bluetooth low energy) in a mobile device or I have to develop a native app?

Hi!! :D
Hope everyone are fine!
I found these amazing gadget (beacon) and I was thinking if there is something to do with these ones and Salesforce (I hope). Has anyone work with these gadgets and SFDC?
I appreciate your collaboration.
Thanks

I was thinking that is a good idea that we can share our trailhead scores with friends or team work, for fun o just to monitor the progress.
Hi!
We want to develop a customer app using communities, but this app needs to access features from de device, like gps, camera, etc. I recently discover that I need to use the mobile sdk to access the communities, right now I can´t understand the licenses model and the features access, can anyone help me?
I was thinking that is a good idea that we can share our trailhead scores with friends or team work, for fun o just to monitor the progress.
Hi, please, how can I get a report of Opportunities without Contract? It works for me just vice versa. I can connect existing contracts with Opportunities only. Thank you for any hint. 
I'm working on a task where I need to analyze the changes users have made to lead and account data.  Querying and analyzing their respective history tables is easy.  However, I'm stuck on how to associate the changes with the corresponding user.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
I have 2 objects "Ticket and Ticket Item"  they have a master detail relationship with Ticket as master. I need to set up a number sequence by 10 on “ticket item”

The way I need it to work is every time a “ticket item” is added to a ticket is get a Sequence number starting at 10. The sequence would jump by 10 for each ticket item added to a ticket, so for example 10,20,30,40,ECT.
I also need the sequence number to reset for each ticket.  So every time a ticket item was added to a new ticket it would start at 10.  If a ticket items is deleted from the ticket the seq number does not change it stays the same for that ticket.

Here is how I kind of think the code should work.

On the object FX5__Ticket__c I have created a field called Starting _number__c it will default to zero on ever record created in FX5__Ticket__c

So I am going to write a trigger on the FX5__Ticket_Item__C that will fire after insert so I have a Record ID.

Get List of new records created in FX5__Ticket__c “ I think I can use trigger.new for this”

Now I need to somehow getting the starting number on the related FX5__Ticket__c record.

Then I need to do a FOR LOOP I think on all the records in Trigger.new

I need to get the Starting_Sequence_Number__c on FX5_Ticket_Item_C record that is related to FX5_Ticket_Item__C and +10 for each record writing it to SAP_Sequence_Number__c.

Then once all the related records have been update I need to take the count and update Starting_Sequence_Number__c on FX5_Ticket_Item_C with the value.

Any help would be great.

Hi!! :D
Hope everyone are fine!
I found these amazing gadget (beacon) and I was thinking if there is something to do with these ones and Salesforce (I hope). Has anyone work with these gadgets and SFDC?
I appreciate your collaboration.
Thanks

Create a process to update child record when the parent is updated. I've tested the PS I created and it works fine and yet when I check the challenge I recieve the error below:

ERROR:
Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, First Name is required: [FirstName]
Immediate Requirement plz give approaches
I have Exported Account object records using DataLoader. ID's in the csv(Excel) file have (a0r90000008cJzaAAE) 18 digit.But i want those as (a0r90000008cJza)15 digit in the same sheet or other Excel Sheet.

I write formula "=LEFT(A2,15)", it was truncated but when i tried to copy those cell to other Excel sheet It's getting nothing like blank because it was a formula cell.

What to do?

Plz give me approaches 

• July 08, 2015
I want to hide my save button (id="c2") when some one click one the edit button. i tried using j query, but it does not work. Does anybody have any idea? Thanks

<apex:pageblockButtons >
    <apex:commandButton action="{!doToggleEditMode}" value="Edit" reRender="myPanel" rendered="{!NOT(bEditMode)}" id="c1" />
    <apex:commandButton action="{!doSave}" value="Save" reRender="myPanel" rendered="{!bEditMode}" />
    <apex:commandButton value="PRINT" onclick="window.print();"/>
    <apex:commandButton value="Cancel" action="{!Cancel}"/>
    <apex:commandButton value="Save" action="{!save}" id="c2"/>
</apex:pageblockButtons>

Extension

public Boolean bEditMode {
get {
  if(bEditMode == null) {
      bEditmode = false;
      }
      return bEditMode;
  }
  set;
}

public PageReference doToggleEditMode() {
     bEditMode = !bEditMode;
        return null;
}

public PageReference doSave() {
    try {
    controller.save();
    doToggleEditMode();
    }
    catch(Exception ex) {
    }

return null;
}

I could use some help solving an Apex governor limit warning issue. I have two problems.  First, I don't know for sure which trigger or class is causing the error (but I think I know) ... and ... I don't know how to fix the trigger (assuming I'm correct about the culprit).  
Assuming I'm right, the trigger below is the culprit.  In short, its simple purpose is to set the account record type based on a custom formula field that derives its values from a custom picklist field.  The trigger works just as I expect it to.  However, when I try to use API tools like dataloader, I get the governor limit warnings.  I have it set up to send me an email until I get it solved.  If possible, please give guidance on how I can determine for sure what is the cause, and if you agree the below trigger is the cause, any assistance in 'bulkifying' this trigger is much appreciated.  

trigger SET_ACCOUNT_RTYPE_TRIGGER2 on Account (before insert, before update) {
Map<String, Id> typeMap = New Map<String, Id>();

for(RecordType RT: [Select DeveloperName, Id From RecordType Where sObjectType = 'Account']) {
      typeMap.put(RT.DeveloperName, RT.Id);
   }
   for (Account ACT : trigger.new)  {

id recid = typeMap.get(ACT.Rtype_FM__c);
             recordtype rectype = [select id, developername from recordtype where id=:recid];
            ACT.RecordTypeid = rectype.id; 

}
   }
Hi!
We want to develop a customer app using communities, but this app needs to access features from de device, like gps, camera, etc. I recently discover that I need to use the mobile sdk to access the communities, right now I can´t understand the licenses model and the features access, can anyone help me?