• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all,
i have a requirement very urgently, can you plz help me out of this plz, here is my requirement. plz share some sample code

Thank you all

User-added image
how to get records in vf page without using controllers(Either standard or custom) or class methods like properties...

can anyone help me out of this?

Thanks
I Have a requirement that when we open a vf page automatically record will be saved in sobjects like account or contact without entering the data, we can write controllers for that,, plz share your idea.....?

Thank you..
HI.. I have scenario that i have Master-detailed object , in child object when i checked the check box ,associated textfield will be hilated and then enter the value in textfield, the the value of textfield must be updated in parent field...

plz help me how to write code for this...
Hi all,
i have a requirement very urgently, can you plz help me out of this plz, here is my requirement. plz share some sample code

Thank you all

User-added image
how to get records in vf page without using controllers(Either standard or custom) or class methods like properties...

can anyone help me out of this?

Thanks
I Have a requirement that when we open a vf page automatically record will be saved in sobjects like account or contact without entering the data, we can write controllers for that,, plz share your idea.....?

Thank you..
HI.. I have scenario that i have Master-detailed object , in child object when i checked the check box ,associated textfield will be hilated and then enter the value in textfield, the the value of textfield must be updated in parent field...

plz help me how to write code for this...