• 10 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have Leads set up so that they are attatched to an existing account. In one of the account custom fields I want to map a custom lead field. I want to be able to map the Lead fields when it is saved, and whenever it is converted to an opportunity. I'm assuming this needs to be done with an apex trigger?
I am looking to map the Lead Record Type to the Opportunity Record Type when I convert the lead. Right now the Opportunity Record Type populates with a default value. I have only written a few apex triggers as of now and am still new to salesforce, I appreciate any help! 
I have Leads set up so that they are attatched to an existing account. In one of the account custom fields I want to map a custom lead field. I want to be able to map the Lead fields when it is saved, and whenever it is converted to an opportunity. I'm assuming this needs to be done with an apex trigger?
I am looking to map the Lead Record Type to the Opportunity Record Type when I convert the lead. Right now the Opportunity Record Type populates with a default value. I have only written a few apex triggers as of now and am still new to salesforce, I appreciate any help!