• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

I am trying to connect to a SAP server via lightning connect for this I have done follwoing,
1. Set up external Data source with lightning connect odata2.0
2. Given the endpoint URL (Odata service exposed by SAP NG)
3. Set up SAP end points for Auth.Provider as a Open ID connect (authorization ednpoint and token end points provided by SAP NG)
4. Set this up with Named Principal under External data source (created above) and authentication type as Oauth 2.0

But I am geting a error description as this
https://mydomain.my.salesforce.com/_nc_external/identity/sso/ui/AuthorizationError?ErrorCode=No_Oauth_Token&ErrorDescription=invalid_client+No+OAuth+2.0+client+authentication+credentials+included+or+used+authentication+method+is+unsupported.+Supported+authentication+methods+are+specified+in+the+ICF+service+configuration+for+the+token+endpoint+in+transaction+SICF

Can somebody please help me on this. Not able to understand what I am doing wrong here as all of the things here are configuration item in salesforce
Hi All,

I am trying to connect to a SAP server via lightning connect for this I have done follwoing,
1. Set up external Data source with lightning connect odata2.0
2. Given the endpoint URL (Odata service exposed by SAP NG)
3. Set up SAP end points for Auth.Provider as a Open ID connect (authorization ednpoint and token end points provided by SAP NG)
4. Set this up with Named Principal under External data source (created above) and authentication type as Oauth 2.0

But I am geting a error description as this
https://mydomain.my.salesforce.com/_nc_external/identity/sso/ui/AuthorizationError?ErrorCode=No_Oauth_Token&ErrorDescription=invalid_client+No+OAuth+2.0+client+authentication+credentials+included+or+used+authentication+method+is+unsupported.+Supported+authentication+methods+are+specified+in+the+ICF+service+configuration+for+the+token+endpoint+in+transaction+SICF

Can somebody please help me on this. Not able to understand what I am doing wrong here as all of the things here are configuration item in salesforce