• 10 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I need to get all of the leads that do not have "Demo" In the name of the opportunity it was converted to.

So I need to get all leads and, if they have been converted, check the name for "demo in it".  I.e. a left outer join on Leads to Opportunities

I have tried all the following without any luck in workbench:
  • Tried to Reference ConvertedOpportunityId__r.Name in the query i.e.: SELECT id, ConvertedOpportunityId FROM Lead where (Not ConvertedOpportunityId__r.Name like '%demo%') - this gives me a syntax error (Didn't understand relationship 'ConvertedOpportunityId__r' in field path)
Any help much appreciated.

I am looking to access Salesforce thru the REST API and in following the Force.com REST API Developer's Guide one of the first steps is enabling OAuth after createing a connected App.    I  tried to follow the instructions (https://help.salesforce.com/apex/HTViewHelpDoc?id=connected_app_create.htm) but when I create a connected App I do not see the  API (Enable OAuth Settings) and I think the instructions maybe out of date?

Where do I enable that or what am I doing wrong?

Much thanks in advance.

I need to get all of the leads that do not have "Demo" In the name of the opportunity it was converted to.

So I need to get all leads and, if they have been converted, check the name for "demo in it".  I.e. a left outer join on Leads to Opportunities

I have tried all the following without any luck in workbench:
  • Tried to Reference ConvertedOpportunityId__r.Name in the query i.e.: SELECT id, ConvertedOpportunityId FROM Lead where (Not ConvertedOpportunityId__r.Name like '%demo%') - this gives me a syntax error (Didn't understand relationship 'ConvertedOpportunityId__r' in field path)
Any help much appreciated.