• Member since 2015
  • Lead Technical Project Manager

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Iunderstand that I will need to first  delete dashboard-components from dashboards but I don't see this object in DATALOADER when using delete.
Same questions with Report:  Is there a mehtod I could use to mass delete reports ? 
 Could you help me pls? thankyou 
I would like to use the standard Fields that are compounded inthe "Address" filed in a workflow rule 
Some example  :  IF Lead.Country ='United States'  

1- Is it possible? 
2- if it is :  how do I set the formula please?

Thank you very much
Anne
How can I do this please?    I am new to APEX classes and so on.
Thanks in advance for your guidance.
Anne

i need to add a selection critera  in  ALL reports that use the Contact Object. 
is there a way for me to identify these reports with a query ? 

I would like to avoid having  to OPEN over  3000 reports and see if the contact entity is available in it... 
thank you 
Anne
We updated to TLS1.1 .  but still having issues with connection "the underlying connection was closed: an unexpected error occurred on a receive"  . HELP
We are using a  Windows services   with SOAP calls which I know is old technology using  https://www.salesforce.com/services/Soap/c/23.0   

Any hints are welcome! thanks alot 

Iunderstand that I will need to first  delete dashboard-components from dashboards but I don't see this object in DATALOADER when using delete.
Same questions with Report:  Is there a mehtod I could use to mass delete reports ? 
 Could you help me pls? thankyou 
How can I do this please?    I am new to APEX classes and so on.
Thanks in advance for your guidance.
Anne

I have a report with list of clients with their name, email, date_added etc ... and would like to do a query from this report to get all clients where date_added is yesturday.

Is this possible? What is the best to do this? 

Thank you
We updated to TLS1.1 .  but still having issues with connection "the underlying connection was closed: an unexpected error occurred on a receive"  . HELP
We are using a  Windows services   with SOAP calls which I know is old technology using  https://www.salesforce.com/services/Soap/c/23.0   

Any hints are welcome! thanks alot