• Member since 2015
  • Tech Mahindra

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have created, activated, and published a community, and assigned profiles to the community, but the community is not showing up in the Setup menu in lightning under App Manager. It is also not available to add to the App Launcher and in app menu, so internal employees who use the community cannot access it. Does anyone know how to fix this and make the Community show up as an App in App Manager?
I have created a quick action button (which creates a contact) in contact object and I have added the quick action button to the list view. I am getting a message "select at least one record" whenever I click on quick action button in the list view. Whether this is the expected behavior?
FYI:

quick action - contactquick action added to list view there is no recordtype in contact object.
I have created a quick action button (which creates a contact) in contact object and I have added the quick action button to the list view. I am getting a message "select at least one record" whenever I click on quick action button in the list view. Whether this is the expected behavior?
FYI:

quick action - contactquick action added to list view there is no recordtype in contact object.
FYI: